First time

"Fuck. Me. Daddy." Freja slowly said with a sexy voice into Kristoffers ear.

Kristoffers eyes widen trying to process what he just heard. Kristoffers was already starting to get hard just from hearing that.

"Make me scream. Make me beg."

Kristoffer didn't know what to do, he have always wanted this to happen, but in the moment he froze.

"Pretty please. Daddy" Freja tried again with a sugar sweet voice.

"Oh my god Freja that is so sexy. You are making me hard" Kristoffer finally said.

"Nice! I'm gonna go change into something special, are you gonna wait for me on the bed?"

"Okay" Kristoffer spoke without even looking at Freja.

Freja slowly made her way to the bathroom. Meanwhile Kristoffer took all of his close of and laid in bed. His heart was pounding so hard that he almost couldn't be in his own body.

5 very slow and anxious minutes vent by and finally Freja came in again.

"Oh my god" kristoffer said not taking his eyes away from Freja.

"You like my outfit pretty boy?" Freja spoke walking towards the end of the bed.

"Oh yes!" Kristoffer aggressively said, still not taking his eyes from Freja.

Freja had a very red colored bra on with a even more red thong on.

Freja started crawling op the bed and on top of Kristoffer.

"Wow Kristoffer you have such a big d*ck" Freja whispered crawling up on top of Kristoffer. "It's so hard and big"

"Oh god" Kristoffer said looking straight into Frejas bOObs.

Freja moved her hips very slow on Kristoffers d*ck trying to tease Kristoffer. It definitely worked.

"Oh god Freja stop teasing me and just let me get in you!" Kristoffer screamed bending his head backwards.

"Not yet big daddy"

"Freja please I..I please"

"Are you really that desperate?"

"Yes!!"

Freja slowly moved her thong to the side

"Is anyone home?" Someone yelled from the front door.

"FUCK!" Kristoffer whispered pushing Freja off of him and reached down to get his pants.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Freja tried to whisper not being to loud, she ran over to Kristoffers closet to get some of his close, for the reason that her close still was in the bathroom.

She grabbed some sweatpants and a t-shirt and just threw it on.

When freja looked back on Kristoffer he was sitting in the bed trying to hide his hard d*ck with a pillow.

Freja ran over to the bed and slided into the bed on the left side of Kristoffer. When the door opened and Kristoffer moms head picked in and smiled "hey guys I'm leaving again in 5 minutes I just needed some paperwork"

"Okay" Freja and Kristoffer spoke at the same time.

Kristoffers mom smiled right before she closed the door again.

Kristoffer sighted and looked at Freja. It was silent for a second before they both bursted out in laugher. Kristoffer kisses Freja on top of her head "god that was close" "yeah to close" Freja responded.

Freja and Kristoffer decided that they have had to much fun time a ended up just watching a movie.