Diwali 🧡

Prachi asks Pragya why did she leave Papa? Pragya says I will tell everything once Rhea gets freed from lock up, I will answer all your questions, you have the right to know and you both will be together always.
Pragya brings Prachi to the PS. Inspector says you have come late. Pragya asks why you are saying late and asks him to leave Rhea. Prachi says Rhea didn’t attempted murder on me. Inspector says Mr. Mehra came and bailed Rhea out. Pragya asks Prachi to go home and says I will meet Rhea once. Prachi says I will also come with you, you can meet Rhea and I will meet Papa. Pragya says ok.

Aaliya asks Mitali to be alert and stop Pragya from entering the home. She says I am going to room to talk to Bhai, else it will be very late. Mitali nods her head and says I won’t let her come inside, my daughter’s pain is still with me. Prachi gets nervous when she comes with Pragya. Pragya says she is your sister and is lovely. She tells that even she was nervous when she was meeting Rhea. She says you will know after going inside. Prachi asks what did Papa say? Pragya asks her to wait and rings the bell. Mitali opens the door. Pragya greets her and introduces Mitali to Prachi. Prachi greets her. Mitali stops Pragya and tells that you have ruined everything by filing case against Rhea. She asks her to go. Pragya says I came to meet Rhea and not to ask anything. She asks her if she forgets what she does, if someone stops her. Mitali gets worried. Pragya asks her to let her meet Rhea. Mitali says she will bring Rhea. Rhea comes there. Pragya and Prachi come inside. Pragya says Rhea. Rhea asks what do you want? Pragya says we had gone to Police station, but before that you was bailed out. Rhea asks her not to touch her and pushes her. She says I am not your daughter.
Aaliya tries to provoke him against Pragya. Abhi says I can’t hear anything against Pragya, she can’t do this. Aaliya says I just want betterment of the family and asks him to hear her. She says Pragya never changed and came in Rhea’s life suddenly. She says Rhea was happy when she came home, but Pragya gave her happiness and snatched it. She says it is her habit to give happiness and then snatch it. Abhi says you have so much venom in your heart for Pragya and asks her to leave from his room.
Rhea says I am not your daughter. Pragya asks what are you saying? Rhea asks them to stop their drama and asks where were you, you are 20 years late. Meera hears them and thinks she is Pragya. Rhea says you both have fooled me, I had told you that I wanted to kill Prachi, but when I came to know that she is my real sister, I felt very guilty. She says I didn’t know that you are playing all the game and says my so called mother, you don’t love me. She says you just love Prachi and wants to give me pain. She says you sent me to jail. Prachi says if Maa wanted you to be in PS then why she would have taken her to free her. She tells that when Maa asked me to free you, I refused as the reasons are known to you, but when Maa informed me that you are my sister, I got emotional. Maa told that you will hug me. Rhea asks why will I hug you?

Prachi telling Rhea that Maa said that you will hug me lovingly

Prachi telling Rhea that Maa said that you will hug me lovingly. Rhea asks will I hug you? She says you both are nothing to me. Aaliya comes there. Prachi says Rhea is very stubborn. Pragya asks Rhea not to get angry. Rhea asks will you forgive your mother if she gets you arrested. She says you had said that you want to make an urgent call, says you might have called the Police or went there. Pragya says I had called Prachi. Rhea says I didn’t know that Prachi was my sister when I hurt her, but you knew when you filed the complaint. She says I had forgiven you for all your mistakes, I felt guilty and thought that my mother is so good and I thought wrong about her. She says you have expressed that you loves just Prachi and hates me. You are world’s worst mother. Prachi tells that Maa used to make kheer for me and cupcakes for you, used to pray for you first then for me. She says she used to keep all the gifts for you too. Rhea says same lines, which she told. Prachi says it is not lines, but emotions which can be just felt. Pragya says sorry to Rhea. Rhea asks did you ever think how I stayed without you and tells that she has already suffered punishment since 20 years. Pragya says when I had gone, the circumstances were such. Rhea says you didn’t hear me, I am breaking my relation with you both. She asks Pragya not to call her daughter and says you have one daughter. She asks Prachi not to talk to her and says I hate you the most. Prachi asks Pragya to come and says may be we came at the wrong place. Aaliya claps. Rhea asks Mitali to close all doors of the house. Meera looks shocked.
Ranbir calls Prachi and thinks why is she not picking the call. Sarita behen asks Shahana to pick the call. Ranbir calls on landline number and tells that he wants to talk to Prachi. Sarita behen says Prachi is not at home and asks him to say if he has any message. Ranbir says I am coming home.
Pragya tells Prachi that she has to tell Rhea that she didn’t do anything. Aaliya tells Mitali that she didn’t think Rhea would do this. Mitali says Rhea is influenced by Bua. Meera thinks Rhea was betrayed by her mother. Prachi asks Pragya to come. Pragya sits and cries. Meera comes to Rhea. Aaliya asks Rhea not to feel guilty and says whatever you did is right. She says I told you that Pragya is just Prachi’s mom and asks her if she has seen what she has done with you. Prachi angrily knocks on the door. Mitali says I will see. Rhea says I will check and end the matter. She opens the door and asks where is your Mother? Prachi says Maa haven’t come, but her reflection came, but thinks otherwise. She says you are stubborn and spoilt girl. Aaliya shouts at her for trying to teach her manners. Prachi says you are feeling bad as I told her this. She says you shouldn’t have talked to Maa like this. She says you was not with Maa since childhood and I was lucky that she was with me. She says if you was with us, then Maa would have cursed herself for giving birth to a daughter like you. She says what you didn’t have, that I have. I have my mother and her love. She says Maa has chosen me and not you. Mitali asks her to go. Rhea says I will answer her.  Meera asks her to go. Rhea tells that she had filed a case against me. Prachi says she didn’t file any complaint against you. Aaliya says so that you come here and become rich. Prachi says my mother has taught me values and raises a question on Aaliya’s behavior. She says if you was good then you would have made Rhea meet her mother. She says children can be made, but not mother. She says if you forget the past then you will get mother’s love, but you are so unlucky that nobody will call you daughter and you can’t call anyone as mother. She provokes Rhea’s anger. Rhea pushes her and asks her to leave. She then closes the door. Aaliya provokes Rhea and appreciates her anger. Rhea says please and goes. Aaliya winks her eye at Mitali. Mitali smiles
Rhea goes to the room and shouts Mom, cryingly. Pragya hears her and gets up to go. Prachi comes there and stops Pragya. Prachi says Rhea said that she hates you. Pragya says she is in anger. Prachi says she hates you and closed all doors for you. She asks her to come and says everything is finished, says sorry. Pragya says no and says just now everything started, how it can end. They hug and cry. Abhi gets up from the bed and thinks he didn’t get Pragya’s call and she didn’t come too. He thinks to call her, but his phone battery is dead. He thinks his headache is becoming unbearable, as if something is wrong or going to be. He thinks to have some fresh air and moves the curtain. ....Pragya cries hugging Prachi. 
He feels the nightmare isn’t ending. He wants the family to unite. Pragya tells Prachi that Rhea is angry, she doesn’t hate her. Prachi asks Pragya to forget Rhea and accept the fact that everything is over. Abhi gets scared by the bad omen. He waits for Pragya’s call. He doesn’t see Pragya in his house. Ranbir decides to leave his house for Prachi’s sake.

After sometime,

PRACHI Come home. Sarita Ben askes if Riya is freed from jail nd how is Pragya?
Ranbir was also there, Prachi see him nd ask what is he doing there?
Ranbir says I came here for you. I was worried for you nd u were not picking my calls, mujhe daar laga ki kahi tumhe kuch ho to nahi gaya isilye me aa gaya. Prachi says ok .
Sarita ask about what happened in mehera Mansion? Nd where is Pragya?
PRACHI says Maa, Purab sir ke sath hai nd thik hai, suddenly phone rangs, abhi was on the call. Abhi calls Pragya and then Prachi. Prachi’s phone rings. She says papa’s call, but doesn’t pick the call. He calls her again. Sarita behen asks her to talk to her Papa and tell him everything. Prachi picks the call, just then Abhi hears Aaliya calling Rhea and goes out. Prachi says call is disconnected. Abhi goes out and asks what happened .
PRACHI :- ager baat karni hi nahi to phone kiya hi kyu?
PRACHI  throws her phone in anger.
Everyone gets shocked, Sarita whispers to ranbir's ears kuch to bohot bura hau hai, isilye Prachi itane gusse me, Maine kabhi meri Prachi ko itane gusse me nahi dekha, ranbir's says haa pata nahi.

At that time Disha came,
Disha:- namste

Sarita:- namaste, aao na

Disha:- jii, Prachi tum thik to hona?

Prachi:- haa me thik hu Maa kaisi hai? Thik hai kuch kaha unhone?

Disha:- Nahii, wo thike, bass tumhari fikr ho rahi thi to socha ki me yaha aa jau.

Sarita:- kya hua mehera Mansion me? Tum dono me se koi batayega, aur Prachi bhi itane gusse me, Pragya yaha nahi hai kuch samaj nahi aa raha

Disha:- aap shant ho jayiye, Prachi batayegi.
Prachi's phone rings, Aliya was on the call. Prachi picks up the call. Nd said Hello!!!

Aliya:- hello sweetheart, ek good news hai uk tumhe itana to pata hai ki Riya hates Pragya nd you nd aab wo Pragya ko aapani mom bhi nahi manti.

Prachi:- pata hai. Ager Ghar me bure log hona to aacha insaan bhi bura ban jaata hai.

Aliya:- sweetheart itana gussa maat karo,  tumhe jo batana hai wo imp hai jisse tumhari mom Pragya ki jindagi badal jayegi

Prachi:- kya karne wali hai aap?

Aliya:- shaadi tumhare dad ki shaadi meera se.

PRACHI:- gets shocked. Aap jhoot bol rahi haina. Dad aisa nahi kar sakte.

Aliya:+ kar sakte hai, kyu nahi kar sakte.

(Disha tell Prachi to put the phone on 🔊 speaker)

Uk bhai sabse jyaada Riya se pyaar karte hai, tumse bhi jyaada, Pragya se bhi jyaada, isilye to Riya ke kehene pe dusari shaadi karne ke liye maan gaye wo. Nd mere liye yee sab kuch karna bohot easy tha uk

Disha:- Aliya, Prachi aur Riya dono bachhiya hai nd plzzzz inn dono ko bichame maat lao.

Aliya:- ohhh Disha tum bhi wahi ho, chalo aacha hua ki tum bhi ho, aur haa Prachi ager kuch aur puchna hoga to baatana. Riya ke liye bhaii kuch bhi kar sakte hai, tumhara dil bhi tod sakte hai, uk tum iss galat fahmi me jee rahi ho, tumhe aisa lagata hai ki bhaii tumse pyaar karte hai. Lekin Riya se badhkar unke liye koi nahi hai nd I hope u get this. Aliya cuts the call nd Prachi throws her phone angrily.

Prachi gets heartbroken nd goes to her room nd locks it. Nd started crying.
Sarita asks what happened?
Disha tells everyone what happened in mehera Mansion nd in jail. Ranbir was shocked, worried, and happy but also worried for Prachi.

Spoiler alert:-
Pranbir moments.