Chapter 2: Meeting everyone

No one's POV

The siren got closer and soon enough was so close the two felt like it was above them. Then it went silent. It was quiet again.

...

Out of nowhere,a giant fleshy hand grabbed cartoon cat and lifted him up.

„CARTOON CAT!" Cartoon dog screamed and stretched out his legs to go higher and see better

There it was. A huge humanoid fleshy figure. It was thin,you could see it's bones,yet it looked muscular. It held Cartoon cat in it's huge hand, at least it seemed huge since cartoon cat was his normal size and didn't have time to become bigger. It was around 40 feet tall.. But one thing was sticking out the most. It's head. It had a fleshy stick with two fleshy sirens,like they were a part of it's body and out of the two sirens huge tongues were sticking out,it also had teeth on each siren.

Cartoon cat:LET ME GO!!!

Siren head:Now now,quit screaming kitty, you're in OUR forest afterall.

Cartoon cat:WHAT DO YOU MEAN KITTY?!

Siren head: Then tell me your name.

Cartoon cat: I'm cartoon cat.

Siren head: Alright cartoon cat,what are YOU doing in OUR forest?

Cartoon cat:Well me and my friend thought we could...stay for a while because of humans..

Cartoon dog:We meant nothing bad we just killed a few people and went here to hide..

Siren head:You two can kill?

Cartoon cat changes his size to be as tall as siren head while cartoon dog still just stretched his legs

Siren head:wow.. impressive!..Hm..you know,maybe you two can join us.

Cartoon cat:what?

Siren head:there are many monsters here,and I'd like if you two joined us since you have special powers.

Cartoon dog:I guess..

Cartoon cat:Yes we would love to!...By the way? Your name?

Siren Head:Siren head.

Cartoon cat:Cool

Cartoon dog:this is gonna be great!

After they met all the monsters

Cartoon dog:You guys can go wherever, I'll go take a nap.

Cartoon cat: Alright good night bud!

Siren head:Gn

Siren head's POV

Me and the cat decided to go for a walk. I think we can be great friends. I asked him how he and his friend ended up here and he said they used to be in a cartoon. I told him about my species and how I'm the last one.

„So your spicies went extinct somehow?" He asked

„Yeah..And since I'm the last one left,I created myself a son. He isn't a siren head but he is similar"

„Wait..So you have a son..? What does he look like?.." He said kinda surprised

„Heh,well...I created him from burning chemicals and other stuff. He is basically built like me,except his skin is gray. He also has a street lamp as a head,he looks basically like a street lamp with hands and legs."

...

It was silent. Cartoon cat didn't say anything for about a minute now.

„Are you alright?.."

„Uhhh..So I saw your son once.." He says

„Yeah, he's around town since he can blend in and all..So he uses that to find food.."

...

„If you want,we can go meet him. You didn't have a very nice first impression.."

„Sure I guess" Cartoon cat says and we start heading to Light head

No one's POV

When they arrived

Headlight:Why are you here father?

Siren head:Well we have a new monster and all so yeah I thought you should meet since he's met everyone already except you.

Headlight:..Oh. You.

Cartoon cat:Yeah..

Headlight: I'm headlight or light head,call me whatever you want, actually, don't call me at all you seem annoying.

Cartoon cat decides to ignore that and be nice since it's siren head's son

Cartoon cat: I'm Ca---

He was cut off by headlight

Headlight:I don't care who you are, I'm going--

Now headlight was cut off by siren head

Siren head: That's not nice headlight. For fuck sake can you atleast once be nice to someone?

Headlight: It's not my fault everyone is so annoying.

Cartoon cat:Well maybe you are the annoying one.Cartoon cat says that a little quietly but both hear him perfectly

Headlight:What did you just say?

Cartoon cat:You can't threaten me I'm the same size as your dad. Cartoon cat says with a smirk

Headlight:You weren't that huge the last time..

Cartoon cat:I can change size. I'm actually pretty cool. He says that just to annoy headlight

Siren head: Alright, let's just go. You two are probably tired and all so yeah. We should go to sleep.

Siren and Cartoon cat go to a spot in the forest where they decide to sleep

Siren head:I always sleep here. It's nice.

Cartoon cat:Yeah it's nice. But where is cartoon dog?

Siren head: Probably not far. This forest is human free so nothing will happen to him.

Cartoon cat:Okay that's good. Anyways let's sleep now?

Siren head lays down on the ground and puts his head on a log so it's like a pillow

Cartoon cat also lays down a bit further from him since he didn't want him to think anything

Siren head:Also,you can shrink now if you wanna..Since you are big and I know your normal size isn't this so..

Cartoon cat:Yeah I'll shrink you're right. I just kinda wanted to be your size and all.

Cartoon cat becomes a little smaller but still big enough

Cartoon cat:Well,good night siren!

Siren head:Good night Cartoon cat.

They both soon fall asleep..

Hope you liked the chapter! Also here's a drawing of when siren head lifted cartoon cat up since i felt like drawing..