Chapter 1- His Reply

I opened my car door. I couldn't wait to surprise my girlfriend that I met online.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded recently! I'm having writers block! Please comment an idea! I need to know something to add to my story!

~Chris's_Stories529

I love this book! Oh my God! I need to comment!

"Why don't you make the girl act surprised to see him in person and gets over excited and he calms her down and add a lot of romance." I comment. That's a good idea... I think...

I close out of the book and decide to get on youtube. I watch some Pewdiepie videos.

If you liked this video please go ahead and leave a like. Hit subscribe to become a Bro today. And I will see you bros in the next one. As always sorry about the background noises. But just stay awesome bros. *Punches Camera*

I love Pewdiepie. I was watching the 'Reading AWESOME Comments!' video.

After I finished watching that video, I got a reply from Chris's_Stories529.

Oh

My

God.

I feel so famous right now!

I look at his reply.

Good Idea...

Aww... just a good idea? That took me forever to come up with.

Okay, maybe five minutes and a banana. But still.

Then, I get a message in my inbox. I press my inbox button and see who it's from.

Chris's_Stories529.

I click on it.

I really like your idea and I'm going to use it in my story. The reason why I didn't say I was going to use it was so my readers wouldn't know what's gonna happen in my book. Anyway, I like your idea and I was wondering if we could maybe write a book together or something? I don't know... if you want to write with me, we can. Just wanted to say.

Oh my God.

He actually talked to me one on one.

I love Wattpad.

I mean, I just actually talked to my favorite book's author.

Oh my God!

I can't believe it!

I decided to message him back.

Omg! I can't believe we are actually talking one-on-one! I can't believe it! I would love to write a book with you but I'm not as good as writing as you think I am...

I start to get sleepy.

It's around twelve o'clock. I normally stay up all night reading books on Wattpad though, so I don't know why I'm getting tired?

Oh well. I guess I'll go to sleep... I mean, it's a big day at school tomorrow.

* * *

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my first chapter! Hopefully, you'll like my book and keep reading. But, if you don't like it so far, I can see why... :/ Don't worry though, it will get more interesting. I didn't even know what to write in this chapter because I'm focusing on the next chapters! Trust me, it will get more interesting!

Thanks for reading!

Like!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

Love Ya!

~AnonymousWriter714