Chapter 4- Chat Avenue

Laney's POV

"Laney," I hear him say once he gets close enough to me.

I quickly run into the girls bathroom.

I hear him sigh and walk back to the classroom, mumbling something under his breath.

I sit in the bathroom stall and cry until the bell rings.

Gladly, I made it throughout the day without having another class with Chris.

I walk to the bus and sit near the front. I take out my phone and felt the mood to read so I get out my IPhone 5S and open Wattpad. I start to look at books and I read the first couple of chapters and before I know it, we arrive at my stop.

I pick up my backpack and all and walk off the bus. I walk up to my front door and slowly take the key out of my purse.

I do NOT want to go back in there after what happened this morning.

I unlock the door and walk in, locking the door behind me, I run up to my room screaming "I'm home!".

I start on my homework and in about five minutes I'm hungry. I get up and walk downstairs to the kitchen with my math book and sit it down on the counter while staring at a piece of paper on one of the other counters.

I walk over to it and couldn't believe my eyes.

Dear Laney,

Your father and I have decided to go on a weekend vacation at the beach to sort some things out. Please don't wreck the house. Love you.

Love,
Mom

WHAT?!

I'm not the kind of person who throws a party when their parents are out of town like most of the people at my school.

I smiled widely, grabbed a bag of chips, and ran back upstairs with my math book.

I decided not to do my homework in the kitchen. I'd rather lay on my bed and do it.

I walked and my room and finished my homework in about 30 minutes. I did most of it during class. I got out my phone and got back on Wattpad. I read and looked at a ton of comments.

I came across one on the paragraph that went like this.

I got on the website and scrolled through some chat rooms. I entered a chat and instantly got messaged.

In the comments section someone said "This reminds me of this website called Chat Avenue."

I couldn't stop thinking about "Chat Avenue" after I read that comment, so I decided to close out of Wattpad. I get on Google and search Chat Avenue. Sure enough, there is such thing as a Chat Avenue. I get on it, make an account, and join the Live Chat room.

I type in 'Hi'.

I wait a while and C.Estell645 says 'Hey LaneyPenn193'.

That's me!!

OMG I THINK HE LIKES ME!!!

'Calm down Laney, he only said hey!' I say to myself.

I take a deep breath and reply with the most chill response I can think of.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing much... wby?"

"Same"

"So, are you new to this website?"

"Yeah... how'd you know?!"

"Haha I gtg but if you accept the friend request I sent you then we can talk later"

It was then that I noticed that I had a friend request. I accepted it and we said bye and he left the chat.

I yawned. I don't know why, it's only six. I decided I would go to bed for the night. It took me a while to get tired enough to go to sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about that guy I was chatting with.

We didn't really talk much but I felt different when I talked to him.

Something made him special.

*****

Hey guys! I know that I didn't get enough comments on the last chapter for this chapter but I was thinking about uploaded on certain days for the summer. I don't know if it will work out but I'll try to upload on a certain day on the week!

I need to ask you some questions!! If you don't mind, please comment what you think!!!

***

What day of the week should I upload on?

What do you think about C.Estell645?

What do you think is gonna happen at school tomorrow? Will Laney have to face Chris? Or will something come in the way of them?

What do you think about Laney reading on Wattpad?

What do you think about Laney's parents going on vacation? What do you think Laney's going to do while they're gone?

***

Thanks for reading!!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Love ya!!

~AnonymousWriter714