The job

Izu: I woke up around 5am to see I got an email from the website. They wanted me to come in for an interview so of course I got ready I had to be there by 7:00 A.M . I still had about 2 hours to get ready so I satyed i took a shower did my make-up

I also found something to wear, to make my self presentable. When I was done it was 6:30

I stopped by Star bucks grabbed a white flat. Hurried to the preschool luckily I wasn't late Wich was a good thing. There were a lot of people there for the interview of course. Most of them came out upset or mad. When I was called I quickly walked in to the back room. There is where I was questioned.

UK- Hi  I'm Iida this is Uraraka, Tsu and Todoroki

Ura: Hi

Tsu: hey *kero*

Todo: hello

Izu: hi I'm izuku Midoriya all my friend call me izu. I'm 23 years old.

Tsu: why do you want this job?*kero*

Izu: I love kid and I've always wanted a family of my own. *Smiles a big bright smile*

Ura pov: too cute

Iida pov: I think I need thicker glasses because I'm BLIND!!!

Tsu pov: I think I can see heaven

Todo: *smiles a little bit*

Izu:hello...?

Todo: what are ur specialties?

Izu: well...  all the kids at my old school loved me. I make it fun to learn and um... Oh for the smaller ones I am able to sing.

They all started to whisper it scared me I was really worried.

Them: ur hired

Izu: I understand... WAIT WHAT!! I mean thank you I really appreciate this.

Iida: you will be taking care of 1 year olds and younger. Me and Uraraka will take care of the 5,4 year olds while Todoroki and Tsu take care of take care of 2 an 3 year olds. Does that sound good to you?

Izu: of course thank you so so much. Is it okay if  I go ahead and start decorating my space in the morning?

Ura: yea sure!... Here is ur room

Izu: okay thank you.

It was Friday so I just thought about what I was going to do. I walked out and nobody was there. I was so happy I got the job I went to the store bought paint and plastic to cover the floor then I also got some baby beds and baby toys. I headed to the hotel and went to my room too a shower then headed to bed. Where I went straight to sleep

Todo pov: I went home to find my brother and his weird friends looking for someone.

Todo: who are you looking for this time?

Dabi: izuku Midoriya anyways it's non of your business.

Todo: what if I told you I knew who he was?

Dabi: Where?

Todo: it's non of my business remember?

Dabi: what do you want?

Todo pov: I want to go on a date with Iida somewhere fancy. You wouldn't happen to have the money for it would you?

Dabi: Fine...now

Todo: The preschool I'm Workin at he just got hired he's teaching infants. So Zander would be young enough to be in his class and since you already signed him up he would be In his class. Tada!!

Dabi: Whatever

Todo: uh asshole

Dabi: what I'd you still you little shit.

Todo: *laughs* nothing!!

Time skip brought to you by izu blinding smile

Izu: I put on some old clothes

The shirt was a little tight but I'll have to work with it. I got in my car my car and drove to work. When I got there I opened the door and brought the paint in I started to paint the walls with vibrant colors. It was about to hours till the paint was done. I want and got some lunch and came back to start working again. I put the play toys and the beds in there when I was done it looked like this.

I heard the Bell on the door ring and yelled
Izu: sorry we're not open today!!

U.K: sorry I was trying to meet my kids teacher.

Izu: umm.. *sigh* I'll be there in a sec! *I walk out and see someone holding a carry round baby seat but there back was to me* H-hello

Dabi pov: he look and sounded like an angel

Dabi: are you izuku?

Izu: yes and you are?

Dabi: touya but you can call me dabi

Izu pov: the guy in front of me was HOTTT!!! I mean on fire.

Dabi: well this is Zander *takes Zander out the seat*

Izu: can I hold him?

Dabi: sure

Izu: so cute pew he stinks though. I should have a spear Dipper in my bag. I can change him if that's ok.

Dabi: I'm sorry if you don't mind that would be amazing.

Izu:*I go to my bag and grab a Dipper be head to the bathroom*

Dabi pov I go to his bag and leave a sticky note with my name and phone number. I go sit in a seat by the front desk and wait for him to come back I was on my phone when he finally came back
Izu: *I walk back and I see he's on his phone.* All better now.

Dabi: thank you so much.

Third person view they talked for about 30 mins when.

Izu: epp!!

Dabi: *I saw his face was as red as a tomato and so was mine I look and saw Zander nibbling on his tit* oh shit I'm so so sorry!! *I tried to get Zander off and ripped his shirt in the process. I felt so bad. And mad that Zander was getting some before me.*

Izu: T-thank you * I was really embarrassed dabi tried to get him off but ripped my shirt he took of his and put it on me. The worst part was milk was coming out onto the shirt so now you could see my nipples through the white shirt. ughhhh why meeeeeee!!!!*

Dabi: * I couldn't take my eyes off his tits so I was really red and Zander was crying so I tried to rock him but that didn't work.*

Izu * I took Zander from dabi and let him drink under the shirt I was wearing he stopped crying.*

Third person view
They both let out a sigh of relief and laughed when Zander feel asleep izu handed him back to dabi
Dabi: I'm so so sorry

Izu: it's fine don't worry about it I said as I picked my ripped shirt off the floor. Me and Zander go way back.

Dabi : really?

Izu: yea I met him at a baby store a couple days ago.

Dabi: that's really funny

Izu: yes I guess it is. Have a great day.

Dabi: you too

After dabi left izu cleaned up, Locke up and headed home. Where he washed the shirt made dinner ate. Then he put the shirt back on with shorts headed to his bag grabbed his phone where he found the sticky note.

Izu pov: that slick bastard izuku chuckled and texted.

Thank for reading hope you enjoyed! 1217 words.