Chapter 10| The Scent of Blood.

Previously on Marcel's Way..

Marcel had finally calmed down over her traumatic dream and decided to pick the motive.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------CHAPTER 10| The Scent Of Blood.- ------------------------------------

"The motive is about your loved ones. I will kill all of them if you don't kill someone!" Marcel smiled with blood lust filled eyes.

We all were silent. Our loved ones?! They were brought into this?!

Ana glared at Marcel "That's not fair! They didn't do anything!" She screamed out at her.

"Like I give a damn, now hop to it I don't have time to waste." Marcel said before leaving the room, we all scrambled like eggs, we didn't know what to do. I mean what can we do?!

Nights passed. We though nothing would happen, until we smelled something horrible.

"HElP!" We all heard screaming, we ran into a theater looking room we never seen before and froze, there laid Ana's body, in blood on the wall said "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" We all checked the calendar Marcel kept next to all the clocks in the rooms, it was Halloween, and this is the way we got to celebrate it, we heard more screaming in the library it sounded like Rei!

But again, we were to late. When we walked in Rei had a arrow sticking through her body. We lost hope what else could we do? She was dead.

And so was Ana. Two people who got double killed.

PEOPLE ALIVE COUNT:7

Who would do this! We were all in the room but we just heard Ana scream only 2 people were sleeping Chiyuri and Akamatsu. What if they planned a double murder?!

We woke them up and began looking for clues, we found bloody clothes, trash bags, knifes you can buy from Marcels shop, and a hoodie.

We also found the ventilation system was kicked open leading from the theater to the library, whoever killed these people were very smart.

We immediately accused Chiyuri and Akamatsu, but when we saw Marcels security tapes after paying a stupid amount of money found out they actually were asleep.. but then.. who killed them?!

A day later it was time for trial. We were all nervous and shaking, we finally reached the floor and stepped out the elevator.

"Alright! Let's get this started everyone!" Marcel said in a happy tone.

We all stood silently until Aki said something.
"Listen Chiyuri, you are my best friend. But there's no doubt you killed them." Atsushi glared at Aki.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! WHY WOULD YOU BLAME YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR A MURDER?" Atsushi yelled at her with rage.

Ume grabbed his shirt. "I understand you are upset but please, we are just looking at all the openings.

Chiyuri looked upset "I would never kill someone! You guys saw it yourself I was sleeping!" She said in a panic.

Yuri was silently watching.

Korizing sighed. "Listen it's either you or Akamatsu. We have to state the facts, we were all there but you two."

Yuri finally spoke up after we argued for a while. "What if.... We.. write something..." she said quietly making us all look at her.

"Huh write what?" Yukisama asked
Yuri grabbed her arm and looked away.
"Anything I suppose, just write your name next to it."

"Why that seems stupid" light said fixing her hair.

"please just take part.." Yuri sighed.

We didn't have a reason to refuse, so one by one we wrote something.

Korizing wrote: Ugly asses.

Yuri wrote: Hello, friends.

Light wrote: Love you Yuki <3

Yukisama wrote: I'm amazing.

Akamatsu wrote: I'm not a killer.

Atsushi wrote: I miss my family

Ume wrote: Darkness is good

Aki wrote: I'm better then everything.

And finally Chiyuri wrote: Happy Halloween.

Yuri looked a bit sad and sighed before saying.

"Chiyuri kilo. You are the murderer of this case."

"WHAT?! I mean, ehm.. what?! Me! Why would you say that!" She asked trying to keep her composer

"There was happy Halloween written with Ana's blood think about it, every morning to keep our hopes up you make breakfast and tell us what day it is." Yuri said looking at her intensely.

"HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE HER YURI? I HAVE YOU K-" Atsushi was cut off.

"Shut up. So what if I killed the bitches my family matters more then anyone here." Chiyuris voice sounded cold and dead.

"Chiyuri.." Akamatsu started but was cut off by Atsushi.

"C-Chiyuri! What's wrong with you?!" He said looking at her.

"SHUT UP YOU SLIMY PIG! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FEED YOU FUCKING FATASSES?!" Chiyuri screamed at all of us.

She went on a rant for a few minutes until, she pulled out the gun.

"Well now you all finally know how I really feel about you rodents, if I go down." She spinned the revolver. "So will you." She said shooting Ume in the head as Ume fell to the floor.

"CHIYURI!.. I DONT CARE I JUST WANT TO KNOW... DID YOU EVER LOVE ME?!" Atsushi started to cry as he asked.

Chiyuri giggled and then bursted out laughing.
"I would never love a ugly nobody loser like you Atsushi Dai." Chiyuris cold words hurt worse then the bullet used to kill Ume.
END!

"Ouch that's gotta hurt, WELP! I SUPPOSE THIS IS OVER! LETS GIVE IT EVERYTHING WE GOT ITS PUNISHMENT TIME!" Marcel slammed a huge button

Chiyuri was the grabbed from her neck and dragged away

      "DEEP FRIED DONUTS."

Chiyuri was put into a huge bowl and huge ingredients started getting thrown at her in the bowl she tried climbing out but got mixed into the batter, a huge version of Marcel formed the donuts and fried them they came out golden brown she then took burning hot icing and disintegrated Chiyuris bones with the icing.

We all looked horrified, Chiyuri was a bad person but even she didn't deserve this. Atsushi fell to his knees sobbing. "I loved her and she hated me.." he said to himself.

We all went upstairs to our separate ways, we lost four people ... only 5 peopl remain alive now...

END!

Hey y'all sorry it took so long to post this but hey it's here now! It's almost finished finally! The book is ALMOST done!

BYE!