Chapter Three

He didn't meet her again before their flight back home. They had to practice with the remaining time they had in Korea.

"Poor panda," Xiumin pat his head, "He didn't get to see his princess again."

"Princess?" Luhan asked as he took his seat on the plane.

"Kre," he clarified.

"I guess that depressed option is available now," Tao joked and he felt someone poke him. He turned around and saw a girl, probably around Hine and Lanen's age.

"Oppa," she squeaked, "Please don't be depressed."

He smiled, "I think you persuaded me enough."

Her cheeks turned a bright red and she bowed, "Thank you," the girl moved pass him and he sat down.

"The fans are everywhere," Luhan smiled and watched her go back to her seat. He was a little bit happier now.

Tao yawned and stretched out in his seat.

The rest of the passengers boarded and they took off. Zitao put his headphones on and got comfortable before falling asleep.

About an hour into the flight, his phone came on, notifying him that he had a text. He was asleep still, but Luhan reached over and checked it, to see if it was from their manager or someone.

It said 'Unknown Number' but Luhan could tell it was Kre by the 'Sorry I couldn't make it' part of the mile long text.

The telekinetic kid laid the device back down and looked out the window, waiting for the plane to start landing.

¢•¢•¢•¢

"Zitao!" Xuimin reached over the back of the seat and pulled his headphones off his ears, "We're landing."

He breathed in and looked around before sitting up and turning on his phone. He saw the text and froze for a second, but the intercom scared him back into the real world.

He held the power button and then slid the lock across the top of the screen. He reached down and stuffed it in his bag, waiting for the wheels to touch the runway.

¢•¢•¢•¢

"Yea," Tao kicked his shoes off at the door, "Home sweet China," his sleepy voice sounded like a sort of drunken undertone.

"That's not the saying," Chen laughed at him.

"It's my saying," Huang collasped on the couch.

"You're still tired?" Luhan raised his eyebrow then he remembered, "Oh yeah. Did you read that text?"

"Not ye-how'd you know I got a text?"

"I checked it to see if it was important."

Tao rolled his eyes and smiled, "Spoiled Little Prince," he took out his phone and sat up.

"He's not spoiled!" Lay pat his head, "He's....favored."

"More or less the same," Luhan shrugged.

"I'm trying to help you!" Lay laughed out.

"Thanks for the video you guys!" Chen waved and walked into his room.

Tao checked his messages and opened the one with an unknown sender.

'Sorry I couldn't make it on time. I fell asleep during a show and by the time I woke up you guys were already on the plane. I feel really bad about it, but Hine told me you guys didn't seem to mind. She is kind of mad at me though since I didn't see you five off. I don't know the right amount of times to apologize because I promised I'd be there...plus with everything before that. Again, I'm super sorry and I hope to see you or talk to guys soon!'