Chapter Two

"You too," the boys bowed.

"Oppas," Lanen grabbed their attention, "This way please."

The three of them followed her into the room designated to practicing. Tao looked around at the girls throwing punches while their trainning partners blocked or counterattacked then his eyes fell on one one girl in the back of the room.

"You have to be kidding me!" He shouted in a whisper that was almost a groan.

"Is something wrong oppa?" Hine trotted over to them.

"Yeah, that girl back there," he pointed to her, "What's her name?"

"Oh that? That's Hei, our sister," a wave of relief ran over him for a second, "But we call her Kre."

"That's what I was afraid of," he slightly laughed with a hint of sorrow. The one girl he stalked in a super market just had to be in this karate class.

"So you know how good she is?" Hine looked back at her with fear, "She can break anything."

"Does that include people?" Tao reached over, grabbed Luhan's arm, and hid behind him, still trying to play off that he wasn't a little frightened.

"She sent some girl to the hospital last week," Lanen said with a monotone voice and a crooked smile.

"Lanen!" Hine gave her a 'Are you serious?' look, "Can't you see he's cowering already!"

"I didn't do too well in hiding it," Tao laughed at himself and it seemed to get Hei's attention, "Oops," he ducked back behind Luhan.

"Kre unnie!" Hine hugged her as she stopped in front of the boys.

"Hey," she placed her hand on the younger girl's head before looking back to guys, "Thanks for showing, it really means a lot to them."

"No problem," Xiumin bowed then straightened back up to push Tao out from behind Luhan, "Say hi you two."

"Hello," the two of them bowed, "Nice to meet you," Luhan finished by himself.

"I believe," Hei bowed, "that I've already met you Tao oppa."

"Yeah," he half heartedly smiled, "I don't really think it's that important though."

"What did you do?" Luhan lightly smacked the back of his head.

"Nothing!" He rubbed the back of his head, "I ran into her the other day when I went out."

Kre looked down to the girls, "Why don't you guys go get warmed up," her hand slid of Hine's head as the two left the group.

"We never really talked, but you guys can call me Kre. Normally that name's reserved for friends, but you have enough power to ruin me, so," she crossed her arms.

"We wouldn't do that just because you don't want us to be your friend," Luhan laughed, "That would be stupid."

"Let's go watch," Xiumin dragged Luhan over to the room that had mats for a floor.

"Did you have fun the other morning?" Kre stepped a little closer, "I didn't think I'd have to tell my sisters their idol is a stalker."

"You told them about that?" He looked at the two sisters sparing behind their older sibling.

"No, I just said I saw you," she smirked, "Relax. I'm not mad or creeped out or anything. It was actually a little flattering that you would follow me around," she smiled.

Tao smirked, "I would be completely afraid of you if you didn't have such a pretty smile."

"I might be a girl, but I'm not stupid," she lost her happy face, "Are you teaching the class or what?" She turned and went back towards the mats.