Chapter 1

The sun sets, and my hubby hunky, juicy, ass fat, #1 Kpoop idol husband has just made love to me with his long, fat, sturdy, sheath. And I scream "CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMINNNNGGGG" as we finish round 57. His semens travels it's way into my uterus, and I squeeze around him like the sexy, pussy pocket I am. My face is flush pink, they're coloured Romeo and Juliet rose perfects cheeks, as I breathe rapidly. Undressing my underwear, I walk into my 3 floor-wide walk-in closet and slip into my vintage 100 BC Versace slippers, and extinct silk worm slip dress from when starved, nasty, and dirty Jesus walked the desert for 40 days. As I finish tying my hair up into an irresistible, all mc girls must have, messy bun he comes up behind me and breathes viciously down my neck and leaves his 69th hickey on my neck. "I love your voluptuous, soft, breast sacs Y/N" Growling and groping my voluptuous, soft, breast sacs causing my girly  glossy lips to let out a moan. "Marrying and meeting you yesterday was the best decision I ever made" It was all so crazy. I remember that fateful encounter so vividly. With so much clarity - it was so clear. Everything so transparent to me. My memories without a single moment forgotten. Every detail clear to me, like clear drinking water.

I was reading my Girls are Independent until They Meet A Rich Hot Bad Boy with Mommy Issues book at the local cafe, and I sat beside the window watching the thundering, depressed rain poured down. I said my favourite paraphrased Shakespeare quote "To whore or not to whore." I sighed and sobbed to myself because the morning of this day was when my dad kicked me out. I begged to stay because I was only pretty with fat tits and a big ass, I had no intellect except from all the knowledge I gained reading my 1D fanfics. My dad's lungs burst into flames, and he bellowed "WELL IF YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THAT OLD MAN'S NUMBER JUST BECAUSE HE WAS WEARING A 10k WATCH AND YOU THOUGHT HE'D BE YOUR SUGAR DADDY!!!" I pleaded with my angel-like round tears that I only asked because perfect people like me only have fateful encounters. He ran away crying perfect tears, and that's when I ended up with my favourite book at one of my favourite 2MIL cafes in my town. I just cried and cried and cried and cried and cried, and then drank my fat-free, no sugar, no additives, all natural, pumpkin spice knockoff Starbucks latte, and cried and cried and cried and... cried...........

The ocean of tears left me wishing I had someone to rely on, but everyone left me in kindergarten because all of my classmates dads wanted to fuck me right there and then and had a bidding war who would have me what day of the week. I got up from my seat in the abruptly, and reminded myself that I would find someone, that someone who would finally love me. Love me more than my perfect round, double d tits. Want to know more about me, and not my preferred dick size (13in") Who would wake me up with loving kisses, and not deep-throating them for 6hrs because my mouth is also a perfect pussy pocket. As I turned to find my true love, my no-panty's-on pussy showing as my skirt flew! Then WHAM! I slam against the washboard abs and falling like an angel and dragging him with me and tearing his white, see-through shirt apart. He falls on top of me, and we fell into the missionary position in front of 40+ people. I blush and moan cutely because his huge crotch is nestled perfectly on my bare pussae. Everyone realizes it's me, the local legend of beauty, which is why they nicknamed me "Goddess Aphrodite." They all gasp in unison, and record everything, our position, my flawless pussae, but some actually went up to me to ask for my number or shove their dick in my mouth. I think to myself how this is the most embarrassing moment of my life and how my true, genuine, real, 100%, absolute, perfect soulmate love wouldn't want me after knowing this happened. I shut my eyes tightly and suck the 12 dicks in my mouth while I cried to myself quietly.

Gunshots begin to go off like fireworks, and all the people in cafe run screaming for their life, except for one. I looked around frantically, and I saw it. The strange gesture the stranger with his crotch in my pussy that instantly told me he was the one to order the shooting. The cafe shop owner trying to bust a nut in my mouth couldn't leave because of my heavenly, slip slip and twist gawk gawk over 9000 deepthroat. The strange man who had been grinding on my amazing pussy while the guns went off grabbed the owner's face and choked him until he passed out. I gasped and quickly turned to look at him. Perfectly curly brown/blonde mix hair, his perfectly sexy chiseled face, and his brown/blue/green mix orbs stared into me intensely and smirked as his hand wrapped itself around my waist, nutting fully clothed. I blushed like a ripe tomato, I had never felt butterflies in my stomach before. He said "I know this is sudden, my name is Bad Boy Justin and.... Will you marry me cum bucket? I've never been able to be erect before and I want to fuck whoever does for the rest of my life." I let out a single tear, and soon more came rushing out. No one had ever wanted me for longer then they could cum, and I reached out my arms pulling him into most heartfelt, wholesome, 300% genuine kiss that this world would ever see.

Suddenly, 34 FBI agents came crashing in as he began to undress me. A man, dressed in a suit came forward asking his boss if they did a good job of getting rid of everyone. BB Justin raised his eyebrows and yelled "ALPHA 4!!!" The agents rushed to get into a line, and the man with a suit changed into a cat girl costume and pressed play on his phone. For 5 1/2mins, the agents danced and meowed the song Gangnam Style. Sweaty and breathless, BB Justing lectured them to never interrupt him during a fucking and we're forced to all wear cat girl costumes. However, suit man was forced to wear a lingerie cat girl costume. I wanted to laugh so badly, but my love threatened that whoever laughed would have to wear a butt plug. They ushered me and my true love, BB Justin into our limousine and drove us home, a butt plug shoved into his ass. Now, I live in this beautiful mansion in Italy with 650 floors, 9 spas, 15 recreational rooms, 5 malls, 3 water parks, 7 movie theatres, 5 arcades, 200 toilets, 1000 guest rooms, 3 secret rooms and 18 sex dungeons. My new life would be wonderful!

Later in the day, I woke up from my afternoon nap after the bombastic sex with my hubby. Justin came in and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Afternoon cum buc- I mean Y/N" He smiled sweetly and licked his lips. "I'm amazed that even though I'm a defect, I was lucky to meet you. Your hair is gorgeous even though you've slept for so long. Anyway, dinner's ready and I hope you're excited to meet my dad" He propped me up from the bed and winked as he left me in the room. The door was wide open, and then came in the greatest fashion designer who ever lived: 17yr old Bea De Jesus. She pulled out her make-do chopsticks and took my measurements. In 20mins, she had crafted the perfect crochet dinner cocktail dress, I grabbed a matching pair of Louis Vittons and thanked her with a warm hug. Out of nowhere, 3  cosmetic professionals came into the room as well: a hairstylist, a makeup artists and nail tech. They prepared me perfectly for the night, with a beautiful fluffy, flowy blowout hairstyle, cream coloured negative space nails and a makeup look not even James Charles could do on his underage boyfriend. I walked down the stairs like my grandmother Princess Diana and I saw him there. My true love, BB Justin. I hurried over to him and wrapped my arm around his lovingly. Right at that moment, he came through the door. The wealthiest man in the world, still sexy at age 57: Jeff Bezos. I was stunned to see him here, I never imagined I would see him again after our one passionate night. Well-dressed, a $30 000 suit, a custom $10k watch and a $5 000 leather shoes spotless and shining. Even after seeing him after such a long time, something felt wrong. My body shivered, my hairs stood at the end and I wondered what it could be. Jeff, is a dashing and cunning man but this sinister presence loved the taste of my fear and anxiety. This feeling of familiarity, of déjà vu. Crawling creatures of unpleasantness conquered my stomach and left my body crippled. And then it hit me. The old man.... The phone number.... The potential sugar daddy of that morning. How could it be that he didn't recognize me? Has it really been that long? Lost in thought, the sound of luxury echoed on the floor as he approached me. I slowly lifted my head, and there he was, the seductive eyes that lures me to his side. His lips part, a soft whisper into my ear "Did you miss me?"