C-C-Cousin?!

Enjoy:)

I was in my bed, scrolling through Twitter anyway-_-. Tommy and Wilbur are about to play Snakes and Ladders right now. "Sure you don't want to play Bad? We're about to start" Wilbur said as Tommy nodded along.

"No, I'm not in a mood to play the game. You can start" I said. "Okay then. I will beat you Wilbur!" Tommy said. "Not if I can!" Wilbur said as he rolled the dice. I was stopped by the picture on my Twitter wall. "Skeppy's Post?" I thought.

I looked through and it has 100k likes and comments?! I looked throught the comment button and it has alot of nice comments.

UnicornisCool234 commented
Oh my Gosh! He's so cute! Is he a newbie?

GuacamoleisdabestUwU commented
I agree with your caption. He's super cute in the first picture😉

Im_RøckCool commented
I like all the pictures! He's so cutee!!

NikiNihachu commented
Oooohh, why did you say cute? You like him Skep?😏

CaptainPuffy replied to NikiNihachu's comment
Yeah Skep, do you like him? Hmmmm?😏

I blush at Niki and Puffy's comment. I hide my face in the pillow. "Why did I even looked through the comments?!?!" I thought. "You okay bad?" Tommy said. "Yeahhh, I'm okayyy. I'm just tired and all hehe" I lied.

"Oh okay then. Suit yourself" Tommy said as I heard him rolled the dice. "Maybe sleep will help me get through this" I thought. "I'm going to sleep now. Night Tommy and Wilbur" I said. "Goodnight" they said as I close my eyes and went to sleep.

12:15 A.M .____.

I wake up by my thirst. I went to check the time. "12:15,It's midnight. Anyway, I'm going to drink some water" I thought as I went to the kitchen.

At the Kitchen .____.

I grab a glass cup and open the fridge and grab the pitcher. But suddenly, I heard a cloak waving sound. I went to check it behind me, and it was nothing. "Eh. Probably just the wind, time to drink some wa-" My mouth was covered by a strong man.

"MMHMHMHMHMHMHMMMHMHMHHHMMMHH" I mumbled. Hope anyone could hear me but no one can. "Your coming with me" the man said as he drag me outside to a side ally.

At the side ally .____.

The man tied me to a chair and covers my mouth with a cloth. "*sighs. Wipes shirt* Finally found you" The man said. "Hmhmmhmhm?!?!" I mumbled as he takes off the cloth from my mouth.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I shouted. "Shhhh!! Shut the fu** up or someone will hear us!!" The man said. "Well, I dont care! Now let me go!" I said as I shake myself so I can get out of this chair. "Stop! Your mother sent me here Badboyhalo!" The man shouted.

"Wha- my mother? But how do you know I'm here? And how do you know my name?!? I know my mother so well that if she send someone to find me, she will never tell my name" I said. "I know. Let's just say, I'm the son of your mother's brother" The man said.

"C-c-c-Cousin?!?" I shouted. "Will you shut the fu** up bad?!? Anybody could hear us!" The man shouted. "And stop calling me cousin-_-. You can call me by my name ofcourse" The mad added. "Sorry Corpse. And langauge you know!!" I said.

CorpseHusband is my only caring cousin. Even my uncle. We would hangout like brothers and My uncle as a father! "Right, language" Corpse said as he rolled his eyes. "How do you even know I'm here?" I asked. "Well, I know you are very curious on what's on the other side" Corpse said.

"Oh. But does my mother know your here to find me?" I asked. "Yes" Corpse said. "*sigh* your not gonna sell me out. Right?" I asked. "I d-don't want to go back Corpse! I'm happy now here my friends are now hap-" Corpse cutted my word as he hugged me.

"Shhhhhh, don't cry. I'm not gonna tell your mother that your here alright? I understand that your happy here." Corpse said. "Thanks big cous. Do you wanna saty here with us? I know you are very curious aswell" I said. "*sigh* maybe tommorow I can stay here with you" I said.

"Okay!" I said. "Well, I gotta go back now" Corpse said. "Promise me you will be back here? Tommorow? I asked. "Promise" Corpse said as he untied me and hugged me.

At the Nether World .____.

Corpse went to castle. "Have you found him Corpse dear?" The queen asked. "Sorry Auntie. I couldn't find him" Corpse said. "*sigh* Where could that brat be?! Have you searched every realm in the other side?" The queen asked.

"No your magesty, I have not searched every realm in the other side" Corpse said. "Well then" the queen said as he sighed. "I want you to search every realm in the other side tommorow. My son and his b**ching friends might be in one of them" The queen added. "Ofcourse your magesty" Corpse said as he left the  castle and walk home.

At Corpse's Home .____.

Corpse went inside the house. "Ah! Corpse your home! How was the search of your cousin?" Corpse's dad asked. "Well dad...I did found him" Corpse said. "That's great! Did you tell your auntie?" Corpse's dad asked. "No I didn't dad" Corpse said. "But why?" Corpse's dad asked. "*sigh* dad, I've never seen Badboyhalo so happy in this realm before. But now, he's very happy in the other side" Corpse said. "Oh son, I'm so glad your being a good cousin to Bad" Corpse's dad said as he hugged Corpse.

"Thanks dad. Auntie said that I have to search every realm in the other side tommorow. So, can I stay with bad? His friends and his new friends dad? I want to protect him so no one can find him" Corpse asked. "Sure Corpse. Pack your things so you can be ready by tommorow" Corpse's dad said. "Okay dad. And thank you" Corpse said as he went to his bedroom to pack.

Oh my gosh, first time with 1000+ words in a chapter than the other. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! Happy Weekend!
See you on the next chapter!😉

1060 words