Chapter 11

Very short chapter, I'm having issues writing this book. However I've been making a lot of TikTok edits of marvel. The TikTok is avengers_scarletwidow if you wanna check some of them out:)

2 weeks later

Wanda's POV

"Where's Natasha?" I asked no one in pertickular

"She's in the gym" Tony replies.

Storming into the gym I immediately yell "Natasha Romanoff!"

"Shit" I hear her mumble.

"Why the hell would you do that! You know what my answer was a I said no!" I yelled at her in blind rage.

"Wan-" she starts but I cut her off "No! You don't get to try and explain yourself! I told you no and you went against that!" I yell. Natasha reaches out for my arm but I yank away and mutter "just leave me alone" then I storm out.

"She's such a bitch"
"Why would she do that"
"Ughhh I can't stand her" I mutter to myself.

Natasha's POV

I understand what I did was wrong because her answer was no but I love that picture of her.

Wanda is over exaggerating. She hates the picture for some reason but she won't tell me what it is. She's hated every picture I've taken of her since the day she became my baby.

——————————FLASHBACK——————————

"I've thought a lot about this and I've come to a decision. I knew that I had to tell you in person rather then just having Friday tell you or leaving you a note. My decision is... yes, I'll be your little..." Wanda says.

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! SHE SAID YES!!!

I finally have my baby!

I run over to her and wrap her in a tight, warm hug. "Thank you... for saying yes, I promise I will do my best to always make you feel loved and cared about"

In response she just nuzzles her head into my neck and lets out a sigh of content.