0.8

"Hey Mishy! We need to talk!"

"Oh, hey Stalker. Yeah, uh, actually we do."

"Okay! You go first."

"We can't talk anymore."

"What?"

"If you see me outside, at the store, at a restaurant- anywhere really, don't come up to me. Don't talk to me. Please."

"I just, I don't understand. We were finally forming some kind of friendship."

"Exactly. I don't do friends. Seriously, it would hurt us both, Stalker... Hey, why are you scoffing?"

"why don't you like me?"

"it's not that I don't like you. I just- you're too happy about everything."

"that's a bad thing?"

"you just don't understand. You're falling and falling and don't even know it, because you're too focused on being happy."

"so, that's why your pushing me out of your life?"

"I am pushing you out of my life because at some point you do stop falling. And when you do, you will be a broken mess that I won't be able to fix."

"but I don't think you understand. You see, my dear, I am free falling."

"what?"

"I know I am falling. I am falling willingly. I know enough to control how I fall."

"no. wrong."

"What is wrong?"

"everything."

"okay... but what specifically?"

"I have been falling for so long, I know I will be crashing down soon. Because I am not "free falling". I am just falling. I won't be able to control it, I won't be able to land peacefully. So by the time you land, I will be broken. And let's just say this "free falling" thing, is fake. That you will crash down, and when you do I won't be able to pick up the pieces."