Chapter 4

*Narrator smoothly crash through window*

-

Inori was not good at things, she was not good at school, she was not good at work, she was not talented, so she grab on opportunities once she sees one, even if that opportunity might risk breaking someone apart. Inori was a craver for attention, she always likes the media and the reporters, so when her father decided that she would be his successor, she immediately said "yes", not thinking about the consequence of it.

Just imagine, 'Inori Yagi, the next savior and the symbol of peace of Japan'. People would die just to see her father, so would that be the same for her? Of course, it would, they would die for her too.

Inori never liked her brother, he was good at everything, doesn't need to work hard to get praised, always got the highest score in school, and would do his work to perfection. Inori does not like that, or so, she was jealous that a mere boy could achieve something with no effort.

So Inori never bothers to learn every basic thing a normal human would do, she thought that maybe if she lacks on things that her brother was good at doing, their parent's attention would shift to her to help her with it. In the end, her brother was alone, she could barely hear any compliment coming from her dad, although her mom was still giving him attention at least it lessen.

But now because of her not learning, she was so lacking in everything, in which the consequence was her grades are failing and her fighting skills were nothing but a mere child who just like to impress her parents.

During All Might's lesson on the Hero vs Villain Team Work, she lost not even a minute in the fight due to Todoroki icing her immobile, she barely didn't even react nor tried to think of ways to break free but instead got angry about why he froze the next symbol of peace. Surprised faces they were, as murmurs started to surface.

"Izuku did much better than her." "Maybe it's just her first-day fluke?" "But Tsuyu even manage to at least fight Shoto for about 3 minutes, so how come Inori got frozen so easily?" Talks eventually made way, making Inori grit her teeth angrily, her pride swallowing her to believe that it wasn't her fault. She looked at her dad for some sort of possible support but eventually, he didn't even bat an eye at her, embarrassed himself that his own successor didn't manage to win a simple team play.

Lunch flew like a breeze, and the classes were quite easy to Izuku's liking. "Izuku can you please read this sentence aloud?" Mic question him once, might be because he thought that Izuku wasn't listening. "Henry the Eighth had six wives, whom one he only loved and at least three made out alive." Mic was amazed, smiling proudly that someone had taken an interest to know things in his class. "Just as Izuku portrayed, who could barely hear an accent. Try practicing more class."

Inori broke her pencil in anger, it was all fine and easy in the past, for Inori and Izuku had different schools, Inori being in private for the advanced lessons (which she would skip all the time) and Izuku in public. But now, she had to endure every day seeing her brother answering questions like it's some kid's assignment. She hates it. A lot.

.
.
.

The bar was filled to the brim, Shigaraki sat in boredom on one of the stool as he held his cup of whatever beverage Kurogiri gave him. "I heard that Yagi's successor is gonna be at USJ along with those 1A brats in two days' time." Shigaraki out of habit scratched his neck. "Are the Nomus ready?" He asked at which Kurogiri nodded simply as he wiped the cups dry.

"Maybe I should kill that Yagi successor." Shigaraki thoughted for himself as he began to get excited, killing that Yagi woman could truly benefit their conquering, without a successor, who would be next in line, it's not like there is a magical non-existent member they knew off.