=

It had been years since Leona Parker had joined Stark industries as Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark's right hand woman. The two of them worked as a power team - in the shadows. A smart woman Leona was, never wanted to show herself as a face of Stark Industries, she was fine with being a warrior in the night. It wasn't till Tony had come out as Iron Man that Leona had started showing herself off, claiming her rightful titles on the front of magazines like her business partner and best friend had been doing for so long. She was finally proud to put a face to her inventions, she was finally proud to call herself a friend of Tony. She'd always loved him, but all the weapons weren't really her thing ,and it may even have been her that talked Tony into dropping their production of mass destruction. After that everything had been great - for a little while. The two of them stood side-by-side - till Leona's world fell through.

     One bad thing right after the next. Her finding out she had a younger brother - wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't for the fact that the kid was now a teenager and she'd missed the majority of his upbringing. He'd been living with an aunt that Leona barely remembered. She'd known for a while that her parents were dead, she just never knew that they'd managed to have another child before their deaths. And if that hadn't been enough in itself, Leona couldn't even see her younger brother because she'd been too busy dealing with her own demons - too afraid to put her brother in any sort of danger. Demons . . . aliens, rather.

     Leona'd always had a love for outer space and different realms. Always seen geeking out over finding a new star. Well one night while she'd been observing space she'd caught a glimpse of a meteor falling. Desperate to figure out more she'd gone to where it had landed - something she'd been regretting since. Leona should have stayed far away from the meteor that night, but she hadn't and now she had to live with the consequences that followed.

     It's name was Venom and it had decided that her body was best suited for it to live in. Venom was a pain in the butt. To say that Leona wasn't getting along with Venom was an understatement. She hated them. They kept her at bay from everything she loved, too scared of what might happen. When she'd announced to Tony that she'd be taking a few years off to work on herself he hadn't taken it well, but to her it was better than accidentally hurting her best friend. When she came back Tony had moved from his place in Malibu to New York where he'd been building a compound for the Avengers. Not only would se be coming back to Tony while hosting an alien, she'd be coming back to a mansion filled with people.

 Not only would se be coming back to Tony while hosting an alien, she'd be coming back to a mansion filled with people

A/N -

Hello! Thank you for reading my story. I just wanna make a few disclaimers;

I have absolutely no idea where this story is gonna go as of writing this so I'll add to the list as I go, yeah?

- swearing

- violence

- spelling errors *i try to go through every once in a while to fix it*

- bad writing *no idea what i'm doing here lol*

- confusion *i'm confused so you'll be confused too dw, it's cool*

- does not follow mcu timeline or plot completely *i haven't watched all the movies, but i wanna make this it's own thing for the most part, but it starts a little before the lagos mission in civil war*

*A/N for InteractiveFics users*

This book takes place in the mind of Leona "Lee" Parker - if you wanna change that name to something else using InteractiveFics you're welcome to, just beware that she gets described as short and dirty blonde with freckles. If this does not describe you I'm sorry - you can always try to tinker with the chrome extension or just imagine that it says something else. I don't suggest changing anything that has to do with colours or the last name Parker as it could make the story confusing (:

- have fun reading!