Part 7

After Sooyoung yelling at them. They move their head to see what happened to Sooyoung.

"Why we just have 40 minutes left?!! Didn't we just take 11 minutes to go back here?" yell Sooyoung. She really look mess now.

"I don't know, you think I'm good at Math? You guys know to I'm dumb at it" said Yeseung with her un-innocent face.

"Ughh, shut up Soul gf" Sooyoung mocking to Yeseung.

"Hey you the one who should shut up high pole!" Mock Yeseung back. It make Sooyoung mad so she start to yelling at Yeseung.

While Sooyoung and Yeseung bickering at the living room Yejin slowly get a popcorn and Pepsi to the couch. She turn on the television and search the Pentmall channel.

"YAAA!! JOO DAN TAE!!" sound on that television caught the two bestfriend from yelling at each other.

"Yejin......" "Choi Yejin.." Yejin didn't hear someone calling her.

"CHOI YEJIN!!!" Yeseung call her with a high dolphin voice.

She really didn't care if others trainee at there come to them and mad. There have one time Yeseung really being loud while doing karaoke and they end up getting a discipline class.

Yejin shocked when Yeseung yelling her name. She just want to watch pentmall and not watch a fight show free.

"Ughh!! Can you guys go take a shower!!" "We need to be there before 2:30 p.m" said Yejin while bringing the popcorn into her mouth.

At the P1Harmony dorm

Soul,Jongseob and Intak finally arrived. They flopped to couch after the long ride back to the dorm.

"Do you guys want icecream?" Jiung shove the icecream into his mouth.

"It's okay, we don't want it" said Jongseob when the others doesn't want it too.

"Oh yeah! Hyung!!!" called Jongseob from the couch.

"What Jongseob" said Keeho and Jiung at the same time.

"We want to go to mall with Yeseung group. Yeseung told us to bring you guys too so go get done before 2:30 p.m" explain Intak who's in the kitchen.

"My baby Yeseung must be love me so much that's why she wants to bring me" Keeho said making the other scoff.

"Okay Keeho, now go get ready"
"I want to shower first!! My body really be sticky now!"
"You can after I'm done!"
"Hyung!!"
"Go away! Sticky body"

Theo and Jiung already done so they play with the phone until the four boy done changing.

After 25 minutes they gathered at the living room and wear shoes to go out.

Keeho who as a leader calling for their manager to come along.

"Hyungnim, can you go with us to mall? We will go with Yeseung group so we need your company" said Keeho to their manager.

"Don't worry I will go. Tell me where did you guys will met?" manager hyungnim said from the other side.

"Meet us at the FNC corridor before 3:00 p.m. Bye hyungnim!" Keeho end the call before his manager could say anything. They love to tease him and the manager just get along with them.

"Now should we go to FNC?"
"Let's goo!!!"
"Theo hyung. Lock the door!"
"I'm not your maid Soul"
"Your the last one so you should close it"
"Why I be the only one who always do something for you guys here?"
"maybe because you old"
"I know but I still young so shut your mouth before I cut it"

They joking to each other while walked away from the dorm.

After a while they finally arrived at FNC and saw that Yeseung and other is there. They wait for manager hyung to pick them . They called him as Hyungnim or Mr. Kim

After Mr. Kim arrived there, Yeseung told him to go to Shinwoo house, she gave him Shinwoo location.

They finally arrived at the mall after taking Shinwoo from his house. They all wear mask except Yejin and Shinwoo to prevent anyone recognise them.

(just pretend like that time doesn't have covid okay!)

They split into two group, the maknae and the older. Keeho, Soul, Jongseob, Sooyoung and Yeseung is in the maknae team. Keeho should be in the older team but Yeseung refused because she have an agenda behind it.

The older team is Theo, Jiung, Intak, Shinwoo and Yejin. Their manager go with the maknae team because Theo and Jiung can take care of the older team.

Keeho decide to buy boba tea first before going inside shoes store. They all pay the drink separately.

They get into the store and pick some good quality shoes to wear for practicing. Soul approached Yeseung and Jongseob that search for some Converse shoes.

"Hey, do you guys want to play some bet?" Whisper Soul to them.

He's standing next to a big dark brown wall that separate that place with the other side that have Keeho and Sooyoung.

The atmosphere inside the store was filling with soft melody of song and there were only a few customers.

"Is it what we're thinking?" Yeseung smiling naughty.

Jongseob and Soul look at each other, a grin place at their face. They look back at Yeseung while nodding their head.
____________________________________

It's been long! I hope you guys still read my book.

Can you guys interact with me? Vote or comment will make me happy^^

Oh yeah! I need to clarify something. In this book I make their age in 2020. If you guys want to ask anything you guys can comment here👇🏻

(question?)