Part 9

At the restaurant, they ordered 8 ice peach tea, 3 ice water and 1 ice Americano while for foods 4 steak, 4 spicy ramen and 4 rose pasta. They all sit in the room where there's no one can see them.

Jongseob and Soul giggled after they saw Keeho bought in their shoes. Keeho just glare at them with an annoying face.

The food come in and they start eating. The peaceful moment that they never get after P1Harmony debut. Just the sound of spoon contact to the plate, people  munching and aircond sounds.

"After this we will go back to the dorm and you guys can rest" said Mr. Kim to them.

They all done eating and get ready to go back home. Everyone in the car waiting for Yeseung and Jongseob since the two are going to a shop to buy some stuff.

(Jongseob pov)

I've been following Yeseung to the store after she say that she needs my opinion on something.

We walking towards the accessories store. Yeseung looks so happy, my smile automatically appeared.

We arrived at the store and she start going to the Keychain section.

"You looking for what Yeseung?"

"What is Soul's favourite colours? Did he love anything?" Yeseung ask me about soul.

"Ouh..you're buying for Soul? Fast movement" i smiled because she start to do something with her feeling.

"He likes everything, everything about you"

"Funny there.. I will just ordered the keychain that shaped like a shell mix with colour blue and black along with S alphabet" Yeseung say.

"I will wait for you outside, so hurry up" I'm going to waiting for her outside since the store have so many customers.

9 minutes past and Yeseung come out from the store with a two small paper bag. We're start running since we don't want the others to waited for too long.

Skip to the fnc ent (no one pov)

Mr. Kim park outside FNC ent and they all get off the car. Keeho and others thanks Mr. Kim and they close the car door.

"So, see you guys tomorrow right? " said Jongseob.

"yeah, see you guys too. Goodbyee" said Yeseung to the 6 boy.

"I will going back home. Take care" said Shinwoo to Yeseung and her friends.

She smile and nodding her head.

The three girl going back to their dorm using a big road because they scared to use the small hallway eventhought using that way is more faster.

P1Harmony member arrived to their dorm same as Yeseung group and Shinwoo.

Tomorrow is Tuesday and the kids have a sport class so they sleep early.

At someone house (?? Pov)

I started to make some plan to catch that 'crazy' before he kill someone's again.

I know he entered to that school for a reason and it because he wants Yeseung. I can't let he get Yeseung after what he did to her friend.

"just wait Minho. I don't care what will happens to me but for sure I will catch you and make you rotten in jail!" I said with a sad and angry tone.

Skip to school (no one pov)

Morning has come and the student start to gathered in their classroom. The first period is starting and they focused on their classes.

Sooyoung excuse herself to the teacher because she needs to go to the toilet. She walk past a medical room and saw someone taking some medicine from the box.

She start to open the door and ask the person what is he doing. Not even a second the person start to run out of the room and Sooyoung try to catch the person but she lost him.

She's trying to tell the teacher but she already use too many time to go out of class so she quickly go to the toilet and comeback to the classes.

____________________________________

Hey guys, I'm back. I'm very sorry for not completing my book and gone for almost 1 and half years. I was busy with school since I just get into a new year's where I need to learn a new subject which is science stream and kind of engineering drawing.

Again I'm truly sorry 🙏🏻

Song recommendation: god of music-seventeen