Over Again Part 2.

"Hey Liam."

His head snapped up and narrowed his eyes at the figure in front of him.

"E-merala?" He stuttered.

Judging by the solemn look on Liam's face, you can tell something is up. Your heartbeat started to quicken as the girl walked up to him.

You glanced at the girl, she was wearing a blue sundress, white heels, sunglasses, and her blonde hair was flowing just above her chest.

She looked like a pop star, but you don't remember seeing her in magazines. You only remembered seeing her on TV or on the internet from somewhere.

"Hi, I'm Emerala, what's your's?" She asked, holding out her hand .

"I'm (Y/N)." You replied, shaking it, and searching your memory for an Emerala.

She smirked a little and squeezed your hand; you frowned and pulled away.

Liam was still frozen on the spot, like he was regretting something.

"Liam, who is this?" She asked.

You raised an eyebrow at him and waited for his answer.

"Uhm... this is uh.... m-my.... c-cousin." He stuttered.

You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Awh, that's so cute! You and your cousin are holding hands! You must be very close to your family." She said, attempting to sound sympathetic..

But in the corner of her eyes, she was shooting you a dark glare.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that." He replied sheepishly.

By now, your heart was dangling from a tall building, and moments away from tumbling to the ground and shattering into numerous pieces.

Liam shot you an apologetic look, but you ignored him and ran back to the flat.

Why would he lie about who you are?!
Who was that girl?!
Why did he look so scared?!
and the biggest question was...
why did the girl look so familiar?

-LIAM'S POV-
I knew (Y/N) is hurt.. and I am beyond dead...I know this relationship is probably hanging by a threat.

"Liam." Emerala's raspy voice appeared.

"Y-eah?" I asked.

"Who was she really?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

"My cousin... " I told her.

"Then why'd she run off, and look so hurt?" She asked.

"I- I don't know." I replied.

She sighed and nodded.

"C'mon, we have a date tonight.. and don't ever let me catch you with another girl again.. got it?" She ordered.

"Okay." I replied.

She blew me a kiss and walked off.

Let me fill you in. Management has put Emerala and I together. They said I have to "go out" with her in order for our album to get bigger. She is the manager of a massive recording company, and if we get lucky enough.. we might get to promote our album there.

I feel so bad for (Y/N), I never wanted to hurt her... she means everything to me.

And now... I'm not so sure if our feelings are mutual..