Liam Payne short story part 2.

The past two days passed by like a turtle trying to walk a mile, it felt like 2 years instead. But it finally came. You woke up with a huge smile plastered on your face as you prepared yourself to see your boyfriend. After a nice refreshing shower, you straighten your hair and slipped on a blue blouse with black tights and a pair of TOMS. After apply a bit of make-up you glanced at the clock. 

9:26am. 

Liam's flight doesn't land until 10:30, so you decided to kill some time by watching TV. You made your way downstairs and grabbed a bag of chips before turning on the TV. You flipped through a couple channels and watched for about 30 minutes before a picture of one direction popped up .

HEADLINE: ONE DIRECTION; PLANE CRASH. 

Your eyes widen as your heart skipped a beat.

You didn't know wether to keep watching or turn it off, but something in your head told you to continue. 

You felt a tear roll down your cheek as they showed pictures of the destroyed plane. The worst part... it was LIVE. 

Not being able to wait any longer, you grabbed our pursed and got into your car before speeding off to the airport. 15 minutes later you pulled up in the driveway and ran inside, not bothering to lock your door. You reached the lot where the plane had crashed and saw 4 injured boys... but it was only Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn.. 

where's Liam. ?