Chapter 0

Warning: Swearing and mentioning some things from previous booka. If anything triggers you in any way from this book then you may leave as it may not be for you.

.

.

.

.

"I... I love you UN."

He had finally confessed.

"I.. I'm sorry EU."

But was he not enough?

"But I don't love you back."

He could just blame it on him being busy.

Can't he?

...

He gasps as his eyes shot wide open, the alarm blaring in his right ear. He lets out a slow breath as he slowly sat up with a groan, 'what the fuck was that dream?' He questions in thought.

He shrugs to himself, in bliss just for a moment before the alarm kept shouting at him. To which the only reply it got was him throwing it across the room, breaking it against his closet door as it returns to silence. And with a relived sigh, he got up from his bed with one thought occupying his entire mind.

He's finally going back to Organisation headquarters today.

After months of work, he's going back to the place where almost everything happened. 'Has anything even changed while I was gone?' He figures that something might've changed, after all it's been 2 years since he had last seen that place.

He hums in thought as he got ready for his first day back at work, his attire being a dark blue suit with a yellow tie. He had been told that he was moving in to the hq along with others, which meant they had dorms presumably now. 'What is this? College again?' He scoffs in amusement as he packs his bag with his phone and pills, dragging his rolling suitcase next to him to his car.

He tosses the suitcase and bag into the back seats, whilst putting the keys into the ignition. 'I wonder how NATO and FBI had been while I was gone, they better not have fucked in someone else's office.' He couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of them doing something so risky and not getting caught surprisingly. Happened once and he learnt a lesson to always knock first.

And from there he drove off, leaving his slow life behind into a new one. Who knows what it'll have in store for him?

...

He gasps in amazement at the large building, aka the new Organisation Headquarters. 'What kind of budget did they even have?? Did they even have a budget?' He questions, as he observes the building. Almost every inch of it was covered in glass, as it stood proudly under the sunny sky.

He gulps nervously as he wonders what else could've changed, he hopes he won't get lost in this building but that isn't guaranteed isn't it?

He enters through the glass doors, pushing them open only to be met by a rush of cold air. He looks around himself, observing the new interior.

White marble floors, light blue-ish walls, the dark coloured furniture.. It shocked him to the core as he saw the front desk in the middle of it all. And there he lets out a relived breath while he walks up to the familiar friend of his.