The Fall That Started It All

Where am I?

I look around, I'm next to tree. It's blocking my view but I know this tree... what am I doing in front of Tommy's house? I swear I fell asleep nest to Tubbo... oh. It was the enderwalk, wasn't it?

I get up brushing off the dirt. I pick up my crown and look past the tree to see the bench that Tommy and Tubbo love oh so much. I turn to see the prime path. I step onto said path straightening my coat and beginning the long walk home.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I was almost in range of Snowcheaster I realize as I see the small lake I come across every walk home. I would usually jump in with my trident and fly the rest of the way, but I didn't have the teal weapon with me. I sat down next to the body of water and decide to take a nap... I drift into a world of dreams, without Dream, ironically.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I wake up in around midnight as the moon was in the middle of the sky. How long was I out?

I sit up legs dangling over the lake. I didn't move last night... that's good.

But Tubbo must be worried sick.

As I stand up to finish getting home the ground  falls from underneath me. As I fall I try to grab the grass to stop. But instead of grabbing the desired substance I end up cutting both my hands on rocks.

As I fall into the water I start feeling dizzy but when my now bloodied hands reach the water it burns me. I try to scream but end up inhaling water makeing my predicament worse than before. As I black out one thought crosses my mind.

I'm sorry Tubbo...