The Woman I Love

I feel someone shaking me awake. There screaming for some reason but I'm far too tired to care. But to hummer them I open my eyes.

The screaming woman stoped when I opened my eyes. I saw her, looking up and down I take in her beauty. She was almost as tall as me even without shoes.

Her eyes were purple without pupils, and the whites where a pink color. Her skin was a pitch black  with glowing purple designs that were symmetrical to the other side, this was normal for her (the daughter of the ender dragon). Her dress was mainly a red with pink ombré and highlights, the secondary color was a black almost the same color as her skin. And then she was wearing a crown. The crown of my kingdom our kingdom.

I had a similar crown the only difference being the shape.

She was mad at me... really mad.

"Why aren't you ready?" She asked, most likely knowing the answer already.

"Ready for what?"  I say deciding to play dumb.

She huffs, "today is our wedding Ranboo." She glares at me, "no more games."

I chuckle... I was known for being immature. But she was right I do need to get ready.

"Alright my love," I kiss her hand," I shall get ready.

As she leaves I set my gaze upon my closet.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

After getting dressed I decided to check on the town. People love a ruler who cares. 

As I head down I feel everything in my body tighten as if I was being attacked... I try to shake the feeling but as I descend the stairs the feeling takes more power.

Before I have another thought I'm in the main square of this city... the capital of my kingdom. I see many closed shops and only one or two people.

Then it hits me...

There was a water flooding in...

I stand dumbfounded and stair at the huge wave coming straight for me.

I can't move.

As I'm taken by the water I'm helpless.

If only I had been able to be brave...

I had so many chances o be brave...

It doesn't matter the consequence...

I wish I had been brave for me...

For someone I love... 

For everyone...