𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

Teen Treatment & Rehab Center

At Ericson's, we believe in the power of purpose, passion, and identity in the healing and development of young people. We call this Ericson Potential. While there is no easy answer to the variety of Mental Health and Addiction struggles facing our youth, we find that having purpose keeps our clients on course, and brings focus and drive to the task of achieving and maintaining stability.

From the first call, through the various levels of care, and as our clients "carry the torch" and reintegrate as contributing members of society, the Ericson Teen Treatment team works side by side with our clients and families to ensure that our clients strive for and achieve their optimal potential.

A few words from Thomas Ericson:

"Dear Parents, I understand the struggle you all, and your child, go through. My Team and I are willing to do everything in our power to get your child free from these demons. I believe that with the right treatment and actions, your child is willing to fight with us to become a pleasant human being. Thank you for your trust in us!"

For more information and further questions, visit our website: www.ericsonsschoolfortroubledyouth.net