Trying (smut)

Professor X Professor
Summary: Hannah and Severus have always talked about having a family, so they try...

Hannah's POV:
Severus and I are currently in our shared living chambers all cuddled up on the sofa after a long day of teaching potions together.

"Those dunderheads always give me a hard time recently, whether you're there with me or not" Severus sighed, the students always seemed to go to me for questions and to ask for help, which is not a surprise considering his demeanour let alone how ...

"Those dunderheads always give me a hard time recently, whether you're there with me or not" Severus sighed, the students always seemed to go to me for questions and to ask for help, which is not a surprise considering his demeanour let alone how scary he can be at times. "It's getting closer to the holidays Sev, they're getting antsy, not long now until they're gone and we can relax" I reassured him, he cuddled into me more, a vice grip on me as if I'd disappear, "darling?" "Yes my love" "you know that conversation we had the other day... do you think it's time, with the holidays coming up and all?" He seemed nervous, he's always been a caring lover and he always considers my thoughts and feelings as well. "Well, I'm ready if you are" I replied with a flirty smirk. He wore his famous smirk on his face and rolled over so he was on top of me, "well we better get started then", we both sit up and instantly Severus starts me kissing me with so much emotion as I wrap my arm around him.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and we head towards the bedroom where he plonks me down on the bed "are you sure" he looks at me "yes of course baby", he crawls up and starts unbuttoning my blouse and my trousers, soon I'm just ...

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and we head towards the bedroom where he plonks me down on the bed "are you sure" he looks at me "yes of course baby", he crawls up and starts unbuttoning my blouse and my trousers, soon I'm just left in my underwear, I look away insecurely, "my love you are stunning" he whispers as I start to unbutton his clothing.

Soon we were both in our underwear, getting impatient I move my hand down his torso and start massaging Severus's impressive length, as he starts to groan i push down his boxers and start jerking him. I push him onto his back and slowly go down so I was now level with his length. Looking up at him and giving him a smirk, "don't tease me little one", I slowly lick the tip and give his head a little kiss, suddenly his hands grasp my head and he shoves himself down my throat. I start gagging and slurping him and he is in pure ecstasy, with his loud moans, so much so he pulls me off before he cums.

Severus's POV:
'She's so good at that, but I'd rather cum inside her' I thought. I pull her off and turn her on her back, I take off her bra and massage her perky nipples as she moans, I start to pull her panties down and see she's already wet for me, "spread those pretty legs for me baby", she does as she's told and I start kissing her thighs teasing her. "Sevy baby please.." she moans out. When I'm done teasing I kiss her clit and give her a long lick, and soon I get to work giving her clit the attention it needs; soon making her legs shake as she releases all over my tongue and I help her ride through it. "You always taste so good" I tell her.

Soon enough I line myself up with her entrance, not before looking up at her, to which she nods. I slowly enter her as I know my size can be a bit much at the start, when she's finally adjusted she pulls me in by my hips and I start thrusting into her and a fast pace. "You take my cock so well bunny, it was made for you" i love looking at her face full of pleasure, knowing that I'm the only one that can make her feel as good as she does, I groan as the pleasure takes over, "Sevy please.. faster Daddy" fuck I love it when she calls me that, so I set her on all fours and enter her a faster pace.

Hannah POV:
He's thrusting into me so mercilessly I can't take it, I'm getting closer and closer to the edge. "Daddy i.. im gunna cum!", "cum for me baby" he's throbbing inside me I can feel it. As I reach my climax I squirt all over his cock, soon though he's groaning so loud and filling me with his warm cum. He stays inside me for a while longer to make sure every drop was inside me, and he sets me down on the bed, he gets up and reaches for a towel to clean me up and he gets under the covers with me and pulls me into his arms.
"Do you think that worked?" I asked tiredly, he replied "even if it didn't, we can always try again darling, we have all the time in the world"