Cuddles

Professor X Professor
Summary: Severus has never been very affectionate in public with Hannah, but after the death of Cedric Diggory (her godson), he never wants her to leave his side.
Fluff/angst

Hannah's POV:
I can feel the tears forming in my eyes as we all gather in the great hall and take our seats, everyone is silent and there's a solemn atmosphere among us. Me and Severus take our seats at the front of the hall and patiently wait for the ceremony of our beloved godsons funeral to begin.

Amos is sitting a few seats down from us and I can hear his muffled cries, to which the tears in my eyes cascade down my face.
As the ceremony begins, Severus grips my hand and wraps his arm around me, making my head lay across his shoulder. As much as I want to be surprised about his sudden act of affection, I can't bring myself to take my eyes off of the coffin that lays there. 'I love you my girl' I hear in my head and I already know that's the soothing voice of my lover, which makes me muzzle my head further and Sev cradles me more.

Once the service has ended, everyone slowly makes their way outside and we all hold our wands up for our Cedric, Severus holding my hand the whole time. Once everyone ended up leaving, only a few students and professors were left in the courtyard, Severus immediately pulls my in for the warmest hug, making me feel so safe wrapped up in his arms.

The hug lasted a while and we could both feel beady eyes on us from all over the place, so Severus pulls back "let's go back to our chambers sweetheart, I can give you all the cuddles you need there" He whispers lightly

The hug lasted a while and we could both feel beady eyes on us from all over the place, so Severus pulls back "let's go back to our chambers sweetheart, I can give you all the cuddles you need there" He whispers lightly. He takes my hand and soon enough we're back in our quarters and after we prepare for bed, we both get in and immediately are attached to one another, I lay my head on his chest and he wraps one arm around me so I'm secure and the other in my hair, 'he knows I love when he holds me like this' I thought.

"Thank you for being my rock today Severus" I quietly say, "I'm always here for you when you need me my love, I don't care who's around us or where I am anymore, if you need me I'm there" he sleepily mumbles, nearly making me tear up because he's never one to show affection in public. "Always?" I ask, "always." He whispers. After a while of cuddling we almost fall into our deep slumber, I look up to see his eyes are already on mine, so I lean forward and press my lips to his, indulging in a sweet and soft kiss before bed.

"Goodnight little one"