Trouble PT. 1

Usually, as normal I recommend wearing headphones because this can disturb others around or if near people keep the volume low or go into an isolated place and enjoy your blissful noises in other words be safe and try not to get caught and get you're behind beat thank-you. ☺

Anyways the idea belongs to KeelyTheMakeupartist go give them a follow they really helped anyway here we go.

"NEXT!" A police officer said as Alex came walking in, in handcuffs. "I know that dumbass" Alex said looking at the cop with a hateful smile.

The cop stared at him with rage but he had to do his job which was to take the mugshot and move on to the next person.

Alex hit the 5'8 mark and on the board, it read-

Wanted for- Attempt of murder, murder, arson, graffiti, stealing 900 billion dollars from a bank, illegal possessions, grand theft auto, assault

From this, the person who took the mugshot was a little concerned about being in the room with Alex but after they were done Alex went into the room waiting to be interrogated.

"NEXT!" The officer said as Karl walked in."Yeah Yeah shut up and let's get this over with." Karl said walking in just like Alex.

His height landed on the 5'11 mark and on the board it said.
Wanted for-Murder, arson, graffiti, assault, illegal possessions.

The guard noticed that Karl had similar crimes as the inmate Alex but it wasn't his job interrogate so he got Karl's mugshot and told him to get out so he can be interrogated.

"NEXT" the officer said as Nick walked "I know what to do dumbass" Nick said with a snarl full of rage. The guard did the same snarl as Nick's height reached 5'10.

The board said Wanted For-
-Murder, arson, graffiti, assault, illegal possessions.

Nick went into the integration room just like the first two.

After the integration

In court

"I now pronounce them as guilty with being on death row in the Arctic Prison case dismissed!" The judge said as the cops took Karl, Alex, and Nick away.

In the Arctic Prison

To be continued...

Welp that carrot has seen everything (if you don't know what I'm talking about watch the video) okay bye 😃!