Polyamory Ending

hey!
HEY!
Watch out buddy!

hey! HEY! Watch out buddy!

Catch it!

                "IMCATCHING IT!!!!!!!!!"

                The hamster looks at your their eyes widening

                The hamster looks at your their eyes widening.The being in your hands starts morphing right being your eyes but you are unable to let go of them.You use both arms to carry the new being just to realise how familiar the being seemed.

You use both arms to carry the new being just to realise how familiar the being seemed

             "Hi I'm Jeff." The man puts out your hands. You give it a slight headbutt, not knowing what else to do.
             Jeff giggles cutely, "Wow you're so... different from everyone else." He shyly stares into your eyes.

             "Aye Jeff!" Suddenly Eminem approaches, "You promised this one would be mine."
             "What? They're cute, & you know what they say 'you snooze you lose'."
             "Yeah but you sleep around with everyone! I just want this one person, & now you're taking them from me!"

              "I mean," you chime in, "I'm not opposed to the idea of polyamory..."
               Jeff & Slim give each other a look before smirking, "Neither are we."

               Jeff gives you a cute little kiss on the forehead before hopping down from you arms.Slim picks you up & starts carrying you away with them, humming along to a song as he does so, 'sometimes all I think about is you'

'late nights in the middle of June'

heatwaves being faking me out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

can't make you happier now...