Can I kiss you?

His eyes were so beautiful, the perfect shade of brown.

You could just stare at them forever if he let you.

Lucky for you, that's what's happening.

You were both laying in bed, staring at each other.

You both knew that all the others wanted was one another.

You wanted him. He wanted you.

Just him. Just you.

You watched as his eyes flickered to your lips, then back to your eyes.

He then started smiling at you, a hint of a blush forming across his cheeks.

"What?" you questioned.

A look of confusion swept across his face.

"What was that face for? What are you thinking of, Johnny?" you ask again.

He looked as if he were about to say something, something that he would feel guilty for saying.
~
"Can I kiss you?"
~
"Is that all?" you were utterly confused.

You were confused about the way he seemed so guilty for wanting to express his feelings.

I suppose it's just the true gentleman in him.

He just nodded.

Little did you know, he felt relieved.

It was the way you made it seem like such a small deal.

You smiled at him the way he smiled at you.

With full adoration.

You nodded back at him, confirming that it was okay.

He gleamed back at you, his eyes slowly making their way down to your lips.

He brought his hand up to your face, brushing away fallen strands of hair before cupping your cheek in it.

He leaned in as you accepted all of his love.

Your lips meet as you both melt into each other's arms.

He pulls away for a couple of seconds.

"What?" you ask. You were lost. What if it wasn't like he expected? You were scared for what was about to come out of his mouth.

"I love you, y/n"

~
a/n: Hey guys...I'm sorry for not doing anything with this story in a while. If I'm being completely honest I forgot about it lol.
I'll try to finish some of the stories that I started a while ago to give you guys something to read. But idk I'll probably see you guys in a few months LOL.

a/n a few months later: Hi, hi, hi. I guess I've neglected this story so long that it deleted most of my drafts, including the part 2 to the chapter that I have up. I'll try to write it again, but I'm also trying to write a story for another fan base that I've recently gotten into. Anyways, enjoy this little fluff while I work on other things, love ya!!
a/n of the a/n: It seems that they deleted the chapter that I uploaded, but I don't know if it's just not showing up. You guys can also send request, which will probably get me motivated to write AND publish something.