AU STUFF (you may want to read this one so u understand some stuff)

SPOILERS FOR EVERY GAME LIKE ALL OF THEM EVEN UP TO THE 3RD GAME!

Jack and Dave are bisexual just sayin-

The phone guy is bisexual too.

all the phone guys actually did have wives they just forgot about them over time and stuff-

The phone guys can actually start remembering about their past when they have at least been a phone girl/girl (I should say)  for 1 year.

Henry can control Jack but only if Jack lets him which is pretty much never because in my AU he knew henry way before the third game and yeah spoilers for EVERY GAME as I said.

Dave acctually had parents that fought a lot to the point he ran away as it said in the 3rd game.

Jack has these phobias: 

thanatophobia The anxiety of losing someone we love is called thanatophobia. ... Another meaning of thanatophobia is the fear of death, that is, when someone is afraid of death or their close one, they have thanatophobia. The Greek word thanto means death and phobia means fear.

atychiphobia In its extreme form, fear of failure is termed atychiphobia. Individuals coping with atychiphobia can experience crippling self-doubt and extreme fear of failure due to the perceived ridicule one might face after a failure

Atelophobia: Atelophobia is the fear of imperfection. It is a specific type of phobia, an anxiety disorder characterized by a persistent and excessive fear of an object or situation.

I'm going to try to make it as accurate to the phobias as possible because I dont have them...

ill probably add more later maybe-