CHAPTER 8

SAM'S POV:

It's about 10 pm. Now, I've manages to comfort Shaun but it felt a little too easy, it didn't matter tho at least I did. Tanner came and gave us our dinner and explained he won't be home tonight. He left his phone unlocked for me to use just in case.

Anyways we had dinner and now we're both sleeping.

after what feels like 2 hours of sleep I feel Shaun getting up and going out of the room. He accidentally woke me up but i just kept quiet and watched. I get a little worried and I pretend to be asleep. Not too long after I hear the front door open and close. "This is not good" I say, as I quickly react and pick the phone up and head out the house. I see Shaun running not too far from me. "Oh fuck!" I say silently running behing him.

Shauns runs towards the address that he gave Tanner. As soon as I figure it out I call Tanner.

"TANNER SHAUNS RUNNING TO DAVE'S HOUSE, YOU NEED TO GET HERE RIGHT NOW!!" I quickly inform him.

Shaun knocks on Dave's door. I stand behind some shrubs. And watch carefully waiting for the right time to jump in.

The door opens and Shaun instantly lunges at him pinning him to the ground.

"YOU MURDERED THEM!!" I hear shaun shout. This is the right time so I jump in

"SHAUN!!!" I call him out. But he acts like he didnt hear me.

"YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!!!" Shaun shout at him again.

I'm starting to hear cop sirens in the distance and try again.

"SHAUN STOP THIS NOW!!"

He chokes Dave until he sees the cops surrounding the house. I'm too late, and the cops take over, i had no idea they were this close I had no time at all to get Shaun out of there.

"LAPD, GET ON THE GROUND SHAUN, STEP AWAY FROM DAVE!!" tanner shouts in a loud speaker.

I see them raising guns at Shaun.

"no no no NO NO! HOLD YOUR FIRE, STAND DOWN!!" I try to get them to stop aiming. I rush to Tanner and tell him to order him unit to stop pointing at him.

"TANNER PLEASE TELL THEM TO STOP AIMING AT SHAUN! I CAN GET TO HIM. JUST PLEASE TELL TO SYAND DOWN, GIVE ME A CHANGE INTO HIM." I try to tell him panicking and starting to cry.

"You need to get behing me now!" Tanner orders me.

"NO! PLEASE!! DONT DO THIS, DONT SHOOT HIM!!" I get on my knees crying loudly scared for my boys life.

Another officer takes the speaker, "this is your final warning Shaun!! Step away from Dave and slowly come to us with your hands on your head!"

But Shaun dosent listen. He instead takes a pocket knife and holds it to his neck making it worse.

"Do it Shaun, your parents didn't deserve to live, they ruined my life." Dave says, making Shaun rage more as holds the knife to him tighter.

An officer takes me from behind and shuts my mouth. I struggle trying to break free and save my love. But I'm unable to do anything

Tanner tries to get back into him once more. "SHAUN YOU KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO DO THIS!! PLEASE STEP BACK! ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD" he says but to no Vail. Shaun still keeps the knife to Dave's throat. I slightly hear an officer say, "it's taking too long sir what do I do?" And another cop who I'm assuming is the head says "shoot". Tanner interrupts "WHAT? NO! DONT-" he's cut off by a gun shot.

...

SHAUN'S POV:

I'm overcome with soo much rage. THIS IS THE MAN WHO KILLED MY FAMILY! WHY DOES HE DESERVE TO LIVE! I tighten the pocket knife on him feeling soo close to slitting his throat. But all of a sudden, i hear a loud bang and before i can even do anything...

I'm shot.. I can't feel where.. I just drop down, the last thing I see is someone running towards me, I can't make out who.. my vision is soo blurry. Eventually all I hear is loud static in my ears, and I'm overcome with darkness.. and I feel cold....

SAM'S POV:

I hear a gun shot but I don't know who it was fired at. I rage out of control and fear, as I bite the officers paws setting myself free running towards Shaun.

"SHAAAAAAAUN!!!!" I shout out... at that very moment... I see the love of my life drop to the ground, time starts slowing down as I recall all the fun and all the great time I had with him, as time goes slower I hear another gun shot, this time it shoots David on his legs so he's unable to walk... Dave shouts out of pain as he tries to get up but can't.

Time resumes again as I race to Shaun picking him up, holding him tightly as I keep pressure on his wound and keep recalling my memories with him.

"SHAUN NO! PLEASE! STAY WITH ME SHAUN!" I cry outloud as I try to keep him with me for as long as possible. I feel his pulse slowing down more as he closes his eyes. "NO!! SHAUN PLEASE!! please stay with me Shaun. Don't go! I can't loose you yet! Shaun please stay with me, Shaun! SOMEBODY HELP!!" I call out loudly, Tanner shows up fast and tries to keep him alive longer. "Come on buddy! Stay with us, you can do it!" he says crying as he starts doing chest compressions.

An ambulance rolls up and the medics take Shaun away fast to stabilize him. I just watch helpless as they take away the one person I've always dreamed of being with.

"No.. Shaun noooo!!" I start screaming out loud crying soo hard. Tanner carries me up and hugs me very tightly. I cry a lot more as he puts me into his car at the back seat, he gets in the back seat as well.. officer Mich gets in the drivers seat and he drives to the hostpital slowly as Tanner tries to calm me down. But I keep crying non stop thinking

"I've lost him, I've lost the only person I care soo much about, I've lost my love, I've lost my one.. and only love, h-he's gone....."