something until I think of plot for Hawksbaku siblings au

We will react to an au where bakugou has more quirks than OFA and AFO combined. A smiley 😊 Katie told everyone in the room.

What there is an au like that- All might(skeleton) and OFA?? yelled together

Everyone in the theater was shocked and thinking things like how or that place actually exist and other stuff but one person that looked like a broccoli was mad and angered say under his breath that it should be him instead of kacchan(us that how you spell it?)

Yes now shut up and wacht said an annoyed Katie. Everyone soon calmed down and the tv lit up...

The tv showed class 1a begin a zoo like normal,even when a tired deku walked in with only a little eye bags because katsuki had more eye bags the broccoli hoe did.

What happened to deku-kun!! Shrieked round face(gravity girl) and the rest of the dekusquad and All might(playing favorites like always😒) questioning him if he was alright and stuff. Meanwhile the bakusquad confronting their boom boom boy and the rest of the class giving him worried glances.

Iida was trying to calm them down but as usual they igroned him especially the bakusquad because they were trying to cheer up their leader.

Poor Iida  people thought and even whispered quietly. The bakusquad was proud that the would help there leader in any au, bakubabe smiled slightly at his idiots.

Broccoli head was done so he started counting "1...2...3". When he first said one the dekusquad went to sit in their seats looking a sacred. On two the rest of the class sat down-expect bakusquad- not wanting to talk and wait for their sleepyhead teacher. One three the bakusquad just kept getting louder and louder making deku have a pissed off expression on his ugly face.

What is happening some 💭 or said out loud. The bakusquad and the rest of the people wondering why the dekusquad was sacred. Why are izuku's friends looking scared said sweet inko to which Katie reply with you will see why soon to inko as she smiled and said ok dear.

"I said SIT THE FUCK DOWN" deku shouted to which the bakusquad-bakugou- said "we only listen to our leader" and that made bakugou smirk devil like but also kinda sexy. While the rest of 1a looked down fearing for the squads life.

He can swear shouted half of the theater. I can not hear you swear understand Izuku Midoriya said a mad mom inko with her son replying with a yes mom. You guys have no fear am I right asked a grinning Dabi to get back a bunch of yessir and yeahs from the best squad ever not caring about anything in life.

You think you can boss around my idiots" bakugou questioned deku who reply with "so what does it matter anyways, everyone loves me not you even your pathetic squad hangs around so they won't get yelled at by you monster". "What are you going to do katsuki bakugou" the brat said in a teasing time of voice.

That's not true,we hang out the bakugou/bro/babe and because we now he loves us just as much or even more than we love him back!!! Yelled the bakusquad-not bakugou but still noding in agreement- which deku got mad about because he thinks that nobody should like bakugou because he is a 'monster'. My baby can kill you useless bitch that had no quirk in the first place and had to eat all mights hair to get and then break so many bones just so you can get 8%. Thought  Mitsuki about to punch deku right in the face but Katie whispered to her that you can beat him up later not now though. I know far a fact that deku-kun would never say something like that but bakugou definitely will floty brat said with the rest of the dekusquad being in a agreement with her statement.