chapter 1:before

My name is (y/n) the (Fave animal) and life couldn't get better I had the kids love and I had many friends.that was until it happend things changed for the worse.nothing was the same the kids left me and my friend to rot. Oh I still remember the days before I was it happened.especially the day before.

6 years ago (btw were your not scraped yet just forgotten plus you haven't been discovered for another 20 years)

" what's the news for today" I asked my friend melody.she simply shrugged and started to hum the song we sang at the musical cove (where pirate cove is) "I believe a kids party than the normal routine "

"Hmm how old?" I ask

"13 but I think there to old to go here" she bluntly states with a shrug"but we'll need the money"a male voice behind me said. I turn to see my band member and small crush Jack (not marionette I'll just call him Mario for short this is Jack the jackrabbit )

"Yeah"  I said to him,if i could blush i would, as I heard the door unlock. Me and Jack rush to the stage as melody rushes it music cove " you ready to preform today?" I ask him getting my Mic set up"yeah I'm ready" he told me grabbing his bass. And thus the day began. All went well til around 12 pm it happend. Something or someone blew up the server board to some of the power short curciting it. It just so happend to be the same one that was connected to my microphone. As soon as the electricity shocked my body,my body started to twitch and my servos shut down one by one first hearing next my ability to move on my own than my main one. I found out I still could hear and think but everything else was down. And once the boss saw this he thought I was gone for good. Eventually melody changed her look when the company switched to freddy fazbears that's the name they called her Foxy til eventually they changed it to mangle for some reason and Jack was painted and renamed to bon bon. I was sad to find out this stuff but it had to happen and I couldn't stop it from happening no one could.

I'm a failure because it happened,because I couldn't save my friends,because I'm worthless.

because I let the ones I love go.