we found you

20 years later~
Freddys pov~
I groan jumping off my stage and stretch "God this is tireing sh**"I say as the toys got off there stage and began to walk towards there normal after work locations. Chi (toy chica)
Eventualy walked to me smiling "hiya freddy bear!"she said excited as I smile back patting her head"hello babe"I say simply as she giggles and pecks my lip before skipping off ot who knows where.I sat on the stage when bonnie walked towards me "I think mangles gonna try rebuilding the others......like foxy and her"he told me as I scoff "that party Fox? No way,she's to lazy to fix anything BUT herself"I shake my head as he looked at me furrowing his non-excistant brows than said "but I saw her go in there with tools"he protested as I sigh shaking my head "what ever you say bonnie"
Mangled pov~
I sneak....well try to sneak past every one to the parts and service room .after finding my second eye my lights flash on allowing me to see. I sigh happy to have both my eyes back.my servos shiver and shake in the dark room as I explore it looking for stuff to fix me old destroyed brother. I look around for parts when something fell over making me yelp and jump up turning around fast to see foxy standing there trying to catch the bucket that fell over.I sigh and shh him before beganing to look around again. We both look around when I see a small hat,i blink my one good eye and  raise a brow and walk towards it. I go closer and closer than I see....something....or should I say someone I haven't seen in years.