Chapter 1: Last serving of sweet and sour pork ribs

Chi Yu pushed his way into the crowd with a sullen face, the smell of food floating in the air in the cafeteria made him breathless, and the sticky touch on the floor made it difficult for him to walk every step of the way.

Finally standing in front of the window, Chi Yu frowned, and shouted at the aunt in the cafeteria window: "A sweet and sour pork ribs."

"A sweet and sour pork ribs, thank you."

If it weren't for the extra thank you, Chi Yu almost thought he had hallucinations, and it was just echoes when he spoke in the cafeteria.

Chi Yu turned his head a little impatiently, looking at the expressionless young man in front of him, there was a buzzing in his head like a mushroom cloud exploded. The boy has a long stature, stands very tall, and has delicate features and fair skin. A pair of narrow light brown pupils also contained a bit of surprise, but they disappeared without a trace in an instant.

Chi Yu looked at the few spare ribs left in the glass window. He no longer looked at the young man standing beside him, and said coldly: "Sweet and sour spare ribs, please hurry up."

"Auntie, sweet and sour spare ribs, thank you. "As if discussion had been done, the boy standing beside him and he, spoke almost at the same time. The two of them didn't know how much time was lost. If they changed someone else on the situation, the classmates in line behind him would have screamed.

But now standing in front were Chi Yu and Fu Zhi an. They became very patient, each craned their necks for fear of missing a little bit of the wonderful scene. After all, the two big school grasses[1] have never been in the same frame once in the past year. At this time, they were staring at a sweet and sour pork ribs.

The curly-haired auntie helped the white hat on her head and looked at the black-faced good-looking boy in front of her, tentatively speaking: "Well, the leftover sweet and sour pork ribs is not enough..."

"I want this, I'm picky." Chi Yu spoke lightly, pressing the meal card in his hand on the card reader, using it to swear sovereignty over the brightly colored sweet and sour pork ribs.

The other auntie has just opened her mouth, and before she has time to speak, the delicate-faced young man squinted and smiled: "I want sweet and sour pork ribs too."

"Fu Zhi an, are you sick?" Chi Yu suddenly patted his hand on the table, turned and looked at the smiling young man before him viciously.

"Who are you?" The young man raised his eyebrows and looked at him, with indifference in his transparent eyes like colored glass beads. Fu Zhi an turned his head and stopped looking at him, and smiled at the aunt in the window: "Don't waste the time of our classmates, let the spare ribs be given to that him."

Chi Yu heard this and couldn't wait to jump up. He blushed and yelled, "Who the hell eats what you don't want!"

"That's fine." When Fu Zhi an heard these words, he took out the meal card from his pocket and handed it in from the window. The curly-haired auntie politely smiled: "Auntie, thank you for a sweet and sour pork ribs."

Fu Zhi an held the dinner plate. Walking away, Chi Yu, with a black face, stood in the crowd. Chi Yu looked down at his brand-name sneakers, which were full of footprints. As he walked out, he mumbled: "Fuck, it's bad luck."

As soon as Fu Zhi an took his seat, a thin boy sat across from him, holding his chopsticks and asked: "Do you even know Chi Yu. "

Fu Zhi an's hand holding the chopsticks stiffened, and he put a piece of sweet and sour pork ribs into his mouth, filling his mouth with a sweet, greasy and glutinous touch.