Chapter 4: One-sided crush

After a whole math class, Chi Yu's mouth never stopped. Either he was there talking to himself cursing Fu Zhi An for being bald, or he pushed his elbow away and said that he had crossed the line, until a chalk head slammed on his desk.

"Chi Yu! What are you mumbling over there!" Lin Jing was not in a good mood. As soon as she walked into the classroom, she was worried when she saw Chi Yu's face that seemed to be always angry. Every class teacher prayed after the division, hoping that there would be no delay in the class. However, Lin Jing, as Chi Yu's first-year high school class teacher, thought that she would not be so lucky, and Chi Yu could no longer be assigned to her class.

Facts have proved that this is higher than the probability of winning the lottery.

After one class, Lin Jing was exhausted. She had no way to look away from Chi Yu. She stood on the podium and talked for fifty minutes, and Chi Yu also muttered underneath for fifty minutes. Chi Yu's face has been sullen all the time, and if those dark eyes could speak, he would be able to produce a full set of swear words right now. Fu Zhi An, who was sitting on the side, remained motionless for the entire class.

They are like a gif and a jpg.

After the class finally ended, Lin Jing just stepped out of the classroom, and Chi Yu snatched away the math book in front of Fu Zhi An, "You are fucking sick, why are you choosing science!"[1]

Fu Zhi An looked at Chi Yu's grumpy face and said lightly: "To challenge you."

"You really want to die, don't you."

"It's okay." Fu Zhi An glanced up at Chi Yu, who was frizzy, still wearing it on his forehead. The "victory results" left by this fight. Fu Zhi An took out the physics exercise book from the drawer and put it on the table, and said casually, "You are still alive, I am sure I can't die."

Chi Yu suddenly stood up from his seat, the huge movement made the book and homework paper in his bag fell on the ground, but he was not in the mood to bend over to pick it up. He raised his fist and dangled in the air for several times, but he didn't find the point of attack. Fu Zhi An's delicate skin and tender meat will be green for several days with a knock. What will happen to him if he punches it down? He has to rely on himself for the rest of his life?

After thinking about it, Chi Yu wanted to pick up the chalk head on the table and drew a line between the two of them.

"You fucking stay away from me, it's okay to come over and let me see your stinky face! And!" He pointed to the line on the table, raised his eyebrows angrily: "If you dare to cross your arms and legs on this line, I’ll just chop you up and feed you to the dog!”

Fu Zhiyu just looked down at the workbooks scattered on the ground, and the pink envelopes in it were particularly conspicuous. He glanced at him and smiled at Chi Yu: "Your love letter fell on the ground." He paused, and continued: "Do you like collecting stamps?"

Chi Yu glanced down, squatted on the ground and quickly picked it up. Raising his head to face Fu Zhiyu's expressionless face: "None of your business."

After each class, Chi Yu's eyes never fell on the blackboard. He has been staring closely at Fu Zhi An's elbow, for fear that he will exceed the line, as long as Fu Zhi An exceeds a little bit, Chi Yu will immediately assumes the appearance of preparing for battle.

Yuan Gang really couldn't stand the sneaky look of Chi Yu in the last row. He coughed twice and shouted, "Chi Yu."

Chi Yu only took care of Fu Zhi An's elbow and didn't notice the rest of the class at all. People's eyes have gathered on him. Fu Zhi An turned his head, before he could speak, he heard Chi Yu speak: "Who told you to turn your facial paralyzed face on me, turn back!"