Chapter 2

Hey guys! thank you for reading!! here is the chapter 2!

*****

(A week later)

Our flight was leaving at 8 oclock, so we had to be at the airport a little bit before 6... No need to tell that we were up before the alarm!  We finally fell asleep at 2oclock ... but at 3... we were all awake, not able to go back to sleep for another hour. So i decided to go take my shower so i would'nt have to do it at the hotel and have to blow my hair. I would only have to straight them. We were so exited! We were jumping and dancing and signing on 1D song. At 5 o'clock we got in the car and head to the airport! We arrived around 5:45 and the gates were close. We parked the car before heading to have breakfast. When the gates opened we rushed inside and took the plane to New York.

"New York! here we come!" I said when the left the ground.

(New York!)

We got off the plane, passed to the customs and got our luggage. The airport was busy, there was people everywhere and getting one of those yellow taxi was Impossible,

" Karine?" a tall man wearing a black suit said

I saw suzy's face turn to white as she recognize who it was

"Paul!" that was all she could say.

"Come with me, I'll take you to the hotel" Paul said with a amused smile looking at Suzy's face.

He took the cart of luggage and lead us to the big black car. All I was hoping was that the boys were'nt in there.. It would have killed us! We were prepared to meet them at the show but not in a car at the airport! Few!!! They were'nt there! We drove in silent through New York City admiring all those towers.

"Be ready for 3:00, Arnold will come and get you to the soundcheck" Paul said giving us the keys to our room.

Our room was huge! Two king-size bed with a big living room in another room. In the bathroom there was enough room for the three of us to prepare ourself at the same time. It was amazing! Since i did'nt have to shower I took a nap while the girls took their shower. I was getting tired since i'd barelly sleep in the past  36 hours! I got woke up by Cindy

"Wake up dude! It's 1:30, Suzy is gonna get out of the shower, you have to straight you hair!"

The music was loud in the room

"KNOCK KNOCK!"  The music was loud in the room so we turn it down thinking it was the hotel who wanted to us to put the music down. Cindy went to the door.

"Sorry for th-" she turn to face me her face white as snow

"Wha-" a began to say but did'nt finish i saw who was trying to get inside the room

" They're was that shirt in front of your door, I heard the music so i figured there was someone in the room" He said with his Beautiful British accent and a smile showing those breathtaking dimples shining in is face clearly proud of the effect he had on us.

"Karine! Did i left my shirt on the bed?" Suzy ask getting out of the bathroom with nothing but her pants an her bra, "And why did you tur-" she frose,, not realizing she was shirtless .... In front of HARRY FREAKING STYLES!

" AHOHOH!" Harry mumbled hiding his face in his hand

"We'll be right back! Cindy take care of him please!" I took her shirt and run into the bathroom with her, knowing exactly what reaction she would have. 

"Heh! OK!"

Suzy was shaking. I was'nt even sure if she was breathing at all! I put her the top and tried to bring her back to reality!

" Breathe! Or i'm gonna go get harry to make you breathe again!" That made her come back to life

"Was that Harry!, The SO BEAUTIFUL HARRY!.. Was i in bra in front of him?... OMFG!!!!!  HARRY STYLES SAW ME IN BRA!!!!!!  " She whispered/scream

" Yeah! Pretty much!"

"OMG! Give me some water!" I gave her a glass of cold water and it calmed her down.

"we might have to get out of here... he's still in the room!" i told her!

We got out of the bathroom and we chat for a few minutes exchanging phone number's and twitter account ( Yeah Yeah! we all had his phone number! ) Cindy had tell him why we were here and he was happy to be the first to meet me!!   We took a picture of the four of us and posted it on twitter

@harry_styles : Twitpic.548 You might see those pretty girls Often tonight :) @team_niall69, @batman_teams @team_harry69

We heard is phone rang and he took the call " I'm coming!"

" Girls! you'll have to excuse me ! Niall want is lunch! See you at 3:30!"  On this he closed the door.  We sat there for some five Long minutes trying to figure everything out

We start getting ready still in shock of what just happened.  It's Suzy who broke the silence when she received the notification of Harry's Tweet! Its was chaotic in the room while we finished preparing.

"KNOCK KNOCK!" " It's Arnold! are you girls ready!"

"Yeah! We're coming!