Chapter 12

Two weeks late

Suzy's POV

OMG I'm freaking out! In about thirty minute I'm leaving for London to join the most popular band in the world. FOR A WEEKS!!! Ok, yes we wont stay in London but still! We sleep there tonight and I'll get to see the city a bit! I'm so happy!!

"The passengers of the flight 69 to London UK are please to get on board the plane is leaving in 30 minute" I heard the announcer say and suddenly the butterflies in my stomach started to have a massive party!

" Be safe, call me everyday, and if you think of doing .. something ... Use protection... " HAAAA! MOM!!!!!!!

" Yes mom... I'm not planning on doing something with someone" She just hugged me. Then something unbelievable happened. My sister got me in a hug!

" Tell Liam that I'm really sorry. Tell him I'll be online around nine o'clock London hour. Give him a big hug for me and can you tell him I miss him" I felt her arms tighten around me. I could feel she was trying to hide her tears. I let her go and we look at each other with teary eyes " You're such a baby!" she said laughing and wiping her eyes. I was'nt able to stop crying.

I got in the plane still trying to stop crying. When we started to move my mood suddenly changed. An exiting feeling started in my stomach. I was starting to realize the luck i had to go on tour with One Direction. I manage to keep myself busy during the flight. Doing hidden words, sleep and of course, listening to 1D music. I even tried to have a conversation with the old lady beside me. From what I could understand, she was going to visit her son who has a German dog from Germany or something like that. I'm not sure, my English is not quite good. After a few hours, we heard the pilot say that we were getting ready to get down. The butterflies inside of me started to have an other party. I was getting closer to Harry and I was hoping that he would be waiting for me.

"Suuzyy!!!!" I heard Karine yelling at me. Harry was'nt with her..

" Harry is not with you?" I simply say. I was a bit sad to find out she had come alone

" The boys have an interveiw and well Hello to you too .. "

"  Haha! sorry.. Hello how are you?"

"I'm good! And you? how was you flight? she asked

"The best word to describe it would be .... " I paused to give the effect that I was thinking " LONG" I continues despairingly. So, what are the plans for today?"

"First! We have to go shopping! For a dress!" WHAT!!??? NA-HAN!

" Eh! I don't think so! NO FREAKING WAY !  I'M NOT WEARING A DRESS!!" She will never and I repeat, NEVER get me to wear a dress.

"I think so! we're going out for dinner, in a fancy place and a certain Harry Styles asked me to make you wear a dress. So Darling, you are gonna wear a dress! And it's who is paying ." Wait! What! Harry Styles is buying me a dress? Why? " Now, let's go or will be stuck in traffic." Karine said taking my bag on the floor. We enter in a black car where I recognized the man that drove us to the venue the first time we met the boys... Arnold? I think... Anyway! We drove through the city and we passed by the Big Ben. That's when it hit me.! I'm in London! And I'm not dreaming! I pinched myself to make sure and it was true!

"OMG! Karine! I'm in London" and then the tears started to flow down my face. It's has always been my dream to come visite London. I might repeat myself but honestly, I DON'T CARE!!!  I'm happy as hell! and nothing could change my mood right now!.

Karine's POV

It' been three hours that we are in the dresses store. We have try'd so many dress I can't even count how much we try. I've found mine about fifteen minutes ago. A black dress with large straps and a v-neck.  It fit me perfectly. on her side, Suzy had try'd every single colour but  the one that put her skin is white, so now we only look for white. Long one, short one, strapless, large straps thin straps...  All kind of dresses. There's one that she did'nt try yet and I think it would fit her amazingly but she don't want to try it because she don't like the red bow tie on it. But she wont win on me.!  She is gonna try that dress!.

After like half an hour of argument I finaly win. What made her change her mind? I told her that Harry had called when she was in the dressing room and told me he would be wearing something red and he would like her to fit with him...   Anyway! The dress look perfect on her and she admited it ! This is something will remember and make sure she wont forget.. I was right.! She was gorgeous. I'm sure Harry would like it.! 

*******

Hey! sorry I have made you wait!  Major writer block. And that's why it's short! So sorry!  Like, I know where I want to go but I don't know how to go there! Basically  Suzy Is going on tour for a week, and you can see something is going to happen between her and Harry. I need your help. PLEASE!!!  I need to know what they could do! :)  Thank you! :)

Karr!