Ch.1 Do you even notice me?

Caties POV*

I woke up to the usual routine. I went to shower and got the clothes. I was done showering chose out shorts and a peach flowery top with my black vans. I brushed my hair and blow dried it. I got my stuff and my phone and got out of the house I walked to school and bumped into the one and only Damon "Hey Catie" He said omg screaming in my head he knows my name I acted cool "Hi" I said "So you know prom is in a few weeks right" He said "Yeah I know" I said hoping he would ask me to go with him "And its guys choice" He said "Yep last dance was girls choice" I said having a small flashback.

*Flashback*

"What you want me to go with you?" Damon said laughing

"Yeah thats what I said" I said

"Well I cant I'm going with my girlfriend" He said and left he told the whole school that the nerdy gorl asked him out to the dance. So I was bullied for a couple of days until they forgot about it.

*end of flashback*

"So what do you think?" He asked me "W-What?" I asked " If you wanted to go to prom with me" He said how bout if this is a joke just to get me bullied again and I won't risk my last year bullied and made fun of. "I can't sorry" I said and walked away from him but he caught up to me "Why?" He asked "Cause it can be a joke why dont you go with your girlfriend" I said "We broke up last dance and I was hoping you went so you can be my date but you didnt go" He said "Oh, and the reason didnt go its cause I asked you but you made fun of me so why bother" I said "Oh sorry I didn't know I thought you were joking" He said "Really Joking so waiting like 2 weeks on getting the courage to tell you is a joke?!" I yelled "Uh no" He said and looked down I left him there and walked away to school.

Damons POV*

Wow she took 2 weeks to ask me to go with her to the girls choice dance and I made fun of her.I watched her storm off to school well at least we have all classes together.I walked to school and I saw her with a guy talking and laughing I instantly had a gush of jealousy even though shes not mine I still had that feeling.I walked by them and heard Catie say "Yeah well I have nothing to do that day so we'll go to the movies" Shes having a date with a guy and not going to prom with me thats cold wait then it hit me I had a date also when she asked me I agreed to to to the movies with Audry.I walked to class and I sat down in the seat Catie sits in the class filled so she has to sit with me no matter what. She walked in looked around and rolled her eyes when she saw the only empty spot was next to me."Hey did you do the homework?" I asked "Yeah" She said sounding annoyed "Am I annoying you?" I asked "Kinda" She said.

Caties POV*

He is so hot but I cant and I wont fall for him that easily.