⁺    ˚𝑫𝒂𝒚 0

╭──────────────────✎

╰─▗ ▘➤I created a Spotify playlist of my books, which you can access via the link attached to this account. Just click it and choose playlist, then find the playlist for this book and click play, or copy this link instead;

https://yuvillainess.carrd.co/

⋆ ---––——––------––——––--- ⋆

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

hah~

hah~

hmm~

"Ahh... Sanzu-stop... Please..." I begged him after the 4th time I had cum in a row. "Fuck-I'm gonna cum again-hmm"

Sanzu thrust faster, banging me from the back with his nails digging into my hips as I buried my face in the sheets, but he would pull my hair up to make me look at the huge mirror in front of us, seeing how much he enjoys this position too much.

"Squeeze it, baby, come on." His whisper in my right ear is enough to send shivers down my spine, that will never fail to make me squirm. "Yes... that's right... good girl..."

Sanzu is my long-term boyfriend, and I've known him since we were teenagers. We grow up together and see how each other changes-I see how he changed. I changed for the better, leaving Toman after we fought with Valhalla for the reason that Sanzu doesn't want me to get into that kind of fight again and make me quit the Gang, while Sanzu's change is different. He became ruthless and got into drugs so that sometimes I don't even know if he is still the Sanzu that asked for marriage, but even if he turns like that, I will still stay. I don't want to make him feel neglected and abandoned, even if that means leaving my previous life and the other people I cared for.

"Didn't I tell you to keep your eyes in the mirror? " He madly said and got the gun beside my hand and shot the mirror when I looked down in just a few seconds. "I hate being disobeyed, sweetheart."

"I'm sorry-ah!" He yanked it out and shoved it up my ass."Sanzu-stop-"

"This is for being disobedient, baby." I can see how he put his gun on safe mode and inserted it into my pussy. "Heaven won't accept me, but I can feel it already-hmm"

Sanzu filled the room with his moans and the sloppy sounds we both make, having the huge amount of euphoria I feel from the cold metal of his gun, thrusting at the same time and speed as he does in my ass.

"You're still tight as ever honey," He whimpered and smelled the scent of my neck before planting his hickeys and bite marks on it. "And smells the same too-hmm yes~"

I did it once again, I cum and another and another after another that I even forgot how many times I did it, though I hated it this time and I'm sick of it every time I do something his eyes don't like and when he's high and can't control himself.

I understand that because I love him...

He never wants me to leave our condo; he only wants me to stay inside, serve him, and wait for him to come home like a housewife would do. I don't hate it, yet I don't like it either. I just want him to loosen his grip on me and let me live the way I want. To at least let me see my friends and loved ones.

"I can't take this anymore, Haru." I cried his name when he was about to rail me again. "I'm sorry..."

He let go of my hips and I fell on the bed, watching him get off to take his clothes off and dress himself up to a new set of clothes that is still similar to what he always wore.