Chapter 3

After Doyoung’s exam were finally finished, he went to their dorm straight. He knocked on the door to be greeted by a smiling Mashiho. “How was your exam?” Mashiho asked while Doyoung nervously chuckled. “Let’s not talk about this.” Mashiho smacked the latter’s head and said, “Go take a shower, I’ll make you something.” Doyoung nodded and flashed his hyung a smile.

Doyoung quickly freshened up and wore some comfortable clothes. After that he went to the kitchen and saw Mashiho cooking.

For a slight moment, Doyoung thought about how would it be to have Mashiho  as a husband. After realizing what he was thinking, his eyes widened. He shook those thoughts and approached the older one.

“Hyung!” Hearing Doyoung’s cute tone, Mashiho glanced at him and chuckled. “What do you want?” He asked as he knew Doyoung acts all cute when he wants something. Doyoung just chuckled a bit before saying, “Can you accompany me to the convenience store today?” The elder nodded. “Sure. Eat up first.” The younger one immediately smiled and obeyed.

“By the way, where’s Jeongwoo and Jihoon hyung?” Doyoung asked while chewing the fried rice Mashiho made him.

Mashiho, who was also sitting around the table, replied, “Jihoon hyung is taking a stroll and Jeongwoo is sleeping.”

“As expected.” Doyoung said which made both of them to burst into laughter. After overcoming the laughter, both of the males started chatting on random topics including sharing some funny stories. “And then Yedam hyung..” Doyoung was excitedly sharing a story of how he made Yedam eat his special recipe but he stopped seeing Mashiho giggling over something while chatting with someone else.

Mashiho on the other hand neither realized that Doyoung stopped talking nor noticed the sadness evident in the younger’s eyes.

After a couple of minutes Mashiho stood up went straight to his room still chatting on his phone. Doyoung quietly stood up and went to his room with tearful eyes, leaving the unfinished food on the table. He laid on his bed while staring at the celling. “Why do I still like him?” He quietly muttered while his tears were threatening to fall but he still controlled himself.

Doyoung was hurt by the fact he likes Mashiho but the latter doesn’t care about him. But although he was hurt, still his hand automatically played a particular video on YouTube. And that is Mashiho’s fancam. Wasn’t it strange? Doyoung is sad because of Mashiho. But to forget the sadness, he watched Mashiho’s fancam. What could he do after all..Mashiho was his happiness.

After a while, the Korean boy heard a knock on his door. He quickly closed his laptop and opened the door, revealing Mashiho.

“Did something happen, hyung?” Doyoung asked seeing the shorter one silent.

“You left the unfinished food on the table..Did it taste bad?” He asked in a small voice. Doyoung’s heart melted seeing Mashiho’s unbearable cuteness. Like he was so cute getting sad over if his food tasted bad. Doyoung couldn’t help but pinch Mashiho’s cheeks.

 Mashiho who was sulking, gave a small smile and asked, “Did it not taste bad then?”

Doyoung smirked, “Well it was like I was chewing plastic.” He said acting like the food did taste bad. Mashiho just pouted a bit. Doyoung then chuckled and patted the latter’s head. “Hyung it was really good! I was just not so hungry.”

Mashiho smiled in relief. “You  wanna go to the convenience store now?” He asked as the younger nodded happily.

And so the boys headed out to the nearest convenience store wearing casual clothes.

“Hyung you don’t want anything for yourself?” Doyoung  asked as he saw Mashiho was just standing beside. Mashiho put his hand on his chin and his eyes lit up seeing a snack.

Doyoung’s eyes soon followed Mashiho’s ones and he noticed the snack too. “You want that hyung?” He asked as Mashiho was quite.

Mashiho shook his head and said, “No Junkyu hyung likes that..Let’s take it for him.” The small smile Doyoung had on his face immediately faltered. The happiness he felt with Mashiho died down.

But without saying or showing any hint of the sadness, Doyoung quickly took the snack and put it inside the cart he was carrying.

Mashiho didn’t notice that Doyoung was quite ever since he mentioned Junkyu. And they reached their dorm in silence.

“I’m going out Doyoungie!” Mashiho cheerfully said with the snacks in his hand before leaving the dorm and Doyoung knew well where he was going; Junkyu’s dorm.

Doyoung was munching on the snacks with his head full of thoughts. He knew he didn’t have any chance with Mashiho if things kept going like this. But he couldn’t figure out what to do too. But suddenly a person popped inside his head and he knew that person can help him in this without any fear of being judged.

And so, Doyoung left his dorm too, going to another dorm of TREASURE.

What do you think, who will Doyoung go to?👀