Cancelled

[Cancelled]

JIMIN'S POV

Oh! I forgot to introduce Jungkook, I don't know what am I going to say, so I just made it simple, I think holding his hand will make it more real. At first I hesitantly slides my hand to his but I remembered Taehyung approving on it so I just continued. Jungkook is a bit startled, poor Jk.

"Mom, this is Jungkook, my boyfriend" as  my hands completely fit to his hand, he doesn't hold my hand back right away. I understand him well since, I'm not his boyfriend, he might think Taehyung will get jealous.

Afterwards, Jungkook hold my hand back. As he slowly hold my hand, a sudden flash of images of two hands holding each other. I can say it's in the car since the lever is visible behind the two hands.

"Arrgghh" Wait—my head is hurting. No, no what's happening? What are those images? I caressed my head, as I realized Tae, Mom and Jungkook is panicking too, until I lost my senses.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
Jimin is holding my hand? Seriously? Can I hold back? I really want to do this again, my heart is beating really fast by thinking all of those. Okay, I'm doing it, just hold his hand. Until I felt Jimin is leaning, I thought the leaning was just an act but when I feel his body giving in I knew something is wrong. Jimin hold his head as if it's breaking, I panicked, I don't know what to do. Taehyung and Mrs. Kim panicked too.

AUTHOR'S POV
Jungkook catched Jimin before falling on the floor. Jimin is breathing heavily, holding his aching head.

"Oh my God, Jimin!" Mrs. Kim helped Jungkook

"Minie!!" Taehyung is so worried too

Jimin is still suffering from the hurt of his head plus he can hear an unpleasant siren that hurt his ears also.

[[time skip]]
Taehyung is sitting beside Jimin's bed. They brought Jimin to the hospital.

Taehyung patted his best friend's hair carefully like it's the most fragile thing in the world. He really care about Jimin in everything but when Jungkook is involved, that's a different story. All he thinks about what happened earlier is Jimin is lack of rest, and he's blaming himself. "I'm sorry, My Minnie"

As Taehyung continue to pat Jimin's hair, a strong bang was heard, and it made him jumped out of his seat. He looked at Jimin, thankfully he's still sleeping.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" A familiar voice of a guy was heard by Taehyung; Yoongi

"SUSHH YOUU!! HE LOST HIS CONSCIOUSNESS EARLIER!!" Taehyung shouted while whispering.

Yoongi run to the bed where Jimin lies. He saw how pale his boyfriend, he is very worried.

"What exactly happened? Tell me the truth, Tae" Yoongi put his hand on his waist showing his disappointment.

"I don't know, we're supposed to go to the mall with my Mom and Jungkook" Taehyung looked at Jimin and still worrying.

"With Jungkook?!" Yoongi growled since he didn't knew, Jungkook is with them, no, with Jimin.

"Jimin didn't tell you that they will start pretending today?" Taehyung asked as he carefully fixed Jimin's pillow.

"I think he was trying to, but I cut him off since I have a lot of schoolworks" Yoongi calmed himself, he kissed Jimin's forehead. That's when Jimin open his eyes.

"My lovey is here" Jimin smiled as he slowly opening his eyes completely.

"Oh gosh Jimin, are you okay?" Taehyung kneeled beside Jimin examining his face.