chapter 5

⚠️TW?⚠️

nobody's pov:
dixie walked upstairs to Blakes room while Noah takes dan dixies father somewhere

noah's pov:
as dixie went upstairs I grabbed dixies father and put him in the trunk of my car. I got in the car started it and played some songs then I
phoned someone " yes boss?" Bryce one of my best friends and men that worked for me answered "I have a guy you can torture meet me outside in 10!" I said and hung up, he was probably just going to ask a bunch of different questions on who it is this time, 10 minutes later I got there the dickhead wasn't even outside yet, I rolled my eyes got out and called him again" I'm coming I was b-"I cut him off" I told you 10 minutes asshole! hurry!" and I hanged up and opened the trunk of the car
"still passed out" I laughed and dragged his body out of the car, someone's going to get a headache when they wake up" bro who's this?"Bryce asked "my friends father," I said he looked at me and smirks he loves to torture people, and I do too, we got him into a cell in our building he started to wake up

" Look who's awake." I said laughing at how messed up his face already looks this is going to be fun. I started by punching him repeatedly until Bryce uppercut him, dan(dixies father) grunted in pain I swung at him again full force and he passed out. "I need to make a call so do whatever you want with him," I said walking out into the hall and called "DJD" "Noah? is everything okay?" dixies said over the phone" yes dix all good but I have a question?" I said not that I would really listen to her answer I'll do what I'd like "okay what is it?", "dixie do you want your father dead?" dixie quickly responded " yes" I'm glad she said that "okay tell blake I'll be back around 9", "okay be careful Noah please" then she hung up. I walked back in he's awake" do you have any idea how to hurt dixie is because of you! HOW SHE CUTS HERSELF SHE'S THE MOST PERFECT WOMAN ALIVE AND YOU TREAT HER LIKE SHIT! say goodbye asshole" then I shot him right between the eyes I had Bryce clean up while I worked out some other things and headed home.

dixies pov:
I was waiting for Noah my mom and Charli were sleeping blake went out, I was watching greys for the 100th time. Noah was taking forever so I fell asleep on the couch, then I felt someone pick me up I was about to scream until Noah said "shh dix it's alright it's just me" I immediately calmed down in Noah's arms as he placed me on my bed" get some rest I've got everything you wanted to be done I'll see you in the morning dix." he said softly tucking me in. I was so tired I could barely get a thank you out so I just smiled and fell asleep thinking about how Noah makes me feel.

noah's pov:
as I tucked her in she's fell straight asleep I kissed her head lightly. I realised she really made herself a place in my heart it wasn't much of a heart that I had but she made it hers I smiled and walked out she's finally going to be happy. I got ready for bed put grey sweatpants on and no shirt I checked on dixie before going back into bed and falling asleep thinking about her the only one that I would let put my heart back together.

a/n: this was an extremely interesting chapter 😃✨
this was shorter than i
expected ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K+ READS THAT AN INSANE AMOUNT ILYASM, sorry for the spelling i'll go over it later 😋.

(words 660)