chapter 7

dixies pov:
we sat back down ate our food talked for a while and headed back home I couldn't stop thinking about my dad. I know he treated me really badly and I wanted him dead but..did Noah actually kill him? I keep questioning
in my head.

"are you okay dix?" noah asked. i couldn't look at him i just kept staring out the window watching the sunset. blake was driving amelie was next to him and me and noah where in the middle chase and charli where in the back" dix dixie! hello?"" omg, what do you want Noah?!" i screamed at him "jeez i was just asking if you where okay?!" Noah said.

i looked at him " i'm sorry" i said. i don't know what i was apologising for. "for what dix?" noah looked at me smiling. why is he smiling for? i giggled at him "what?" Noah Blurted out."nothing your smile is pretty," I said I was blushing really hard. I put my hand over my face bc I looked like a tomato.

noahs pov:
god. she said I have a pretty smile. that made me smile harder than I ever have. that giggle of hers drives me crazy. "you're blushing dix"
"no I am not" she giggled again hiding her face.

"will you two stop flirting back there" blake yelled" where not flirting blake!" we both yelled back we burst out with laughter" maybe a little bit" dix said smiling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dixies pov:
"ugh omg why can't i find it!" I lost my stuffed animal and I can't sleep without it. classic dix losing everything. I just continued packing for college since I was heading there early I was sharing a dorm with some random person because blake wouldn't let me stay at his apartment he has.

i had a few more things to pack. i was dancing to some songs packing. "hey good dancing dix" noah Chuckled " oh um thanks noah" i giggled and walked over to him "what's up?" " just wanted to ask if you wanna go for a walk?" noah muttered " yes i love walks but i have a lot of packing" i pouted " don't worry darling i'll help when we get back" darling? oh lord, this man is gonna kill me.

I put my shoes on and told my mom I'm going on a walk with Noah she said to be back before 11 since I had to be up early tomorrow. "okay mom I will" I laughed walking out with Noah.

noahs pov:
"so what are you planning on doing after college dix?" I hadn't thought about what I was doing as it probably would be working on becoming the most powerful mafia in Germany. "hmm I'm not sure id like to move someone other than California of course maybe start a family" she shrugged.

the thought of her starting a family with someone that wasn't me made me kind of upset. i'm seriously falling for my best friends sister this is bad. "noah?! a guy is watching us" I looked at where dixie was looking. I couldn't tell who it was but I sure as hell would make sure dix is by me at all times

"it's okay dix I'm with you" I smiled she held my hand tightly " you okay dix?". "mhm just scared a little holding your hand made me feel a lot better" she giggled looking up at me
" that giggle is the cutest" I whispered to myself "I heard that Mr. beck"

we walked around town for a small while "oo! noah look that stuffed cow looks so cute!" she was smiling really hard at the cow. of course i had to get it for her "do you want it?" i asked "huh?" dix said confused "do you want the cow dix"i laughed " yeah but i didn't bring money!" she pouted " i'll get it dix" i said walking into the small shop " no no it's fine noah!" she said running after me" what one do you want dix?"

she smiled and pointed to the only stuffed cow left " i'll take that one right there" i said the the lady working at the store " that will be 28 dollars." i handed her the money and handed dix the cow "thank you so much noah i'll pay you back!" she giggled walking out "no it fine dix take it as a gift!" we where now walking back home "thank u again noah seriously!" she smiled and kissed my cheek again"you're welcome dix."

this is what she got :

we got home at 10:32pm and packed a few last things for dix and i also packed what i had brought with me up to as we where all leaving back to college tomorrow

dixies pov:
after noah helped me pack some things i had left i hoped into the shower washed my hair" this was a really short summer break but it went better than i thought" i said to myself.
i got out brushed my teeth put lotion on put my fav blue shorts on with a oversized hoddie and watched a few shows cuddling up to my teddy.

i decided to post a pic me and noah took on our walk on instagram.

@dixiedamelio: thanks for making this summer not so shitty noah 👀🤍 @noahbeck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: this was a quick filler chapter. correct me if anything is spelled wrong 🥲. ilya

(wc: 910)