Forever alone - Chapter 3

I walked into my house and locked the door behind me. I kicked off my sneakers, threw my jacket onto the couch and took off my head phones and put them down on the table in the living room. I walked towards the vast patio doors, sliding them open and allowing the cool breeze to hit my face in the darkness of the evening. It was the perfect view outside and the perfect atmosphere but there was only one thing missing.... the perfect person to spend it with. Sometimes my life felt empty, like I was missing the top to my bottle. I felt alone and deep down, scared...somehow. It didn't have to be like this, but I guess that's the way life works. One minute it breaks you, next minute it helps you stand back up...stronger.

Sometimes I would think back to when I was younger and wished that she had just been a bit more sensitive towards me, shown a bit more consideration and affection, because then maybe things wouldn't be like this. Soon after I had left Brazil for my career, my teammates helped me become stronger and I became more focused. Messi had become a father like figure to me, giving me advice on everything and supporting my every decision. If I ever needed anything, I knew he was the man to go to. He was probably also the most mature and understanding one from the lot of us. I would always remember that one thing he taught me. "Cry over cuts and stitches, not over bastards and bitches." That had become my life motto since. Its the only reason why I never cried over the fact that she was never mine, but instead sought revenge off her. Yes, its true that because of her I was never able to move on, but nobody has to know that right?

I let out a deep sigh, looked up at the sky, before turning around and heading towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a readymade sandwich with a can of red bull. That was one of my favorite drinks and very addictive. I tried to avoid drinking it most of the time because I didn't want it to affect my health in any way, as that would then affect my career in the long term. I also didn't drink or smoke. Performance reasons. I plunged onto the couch and munched on my sandwich, while grabbing the remote from the table and switching on the TV. I flicked through the channels but stopped when I saw what I saw....

So guys... what did you think of this chapter? I'm thinking of suggesting specific songs to listen to for certain chapters (not all of them), inspired by Lorasfantasy but I'm not quite sure...What do you think? Yes or No?

Don't forget to vote and comment guys! Ily❤