Prologe

I was awoken by the sound of birds chirping outside my bedroom window. Usually I keep the window closed but there was rain yesterday and the outside smelled good. I opened my eyes and saw that my alarm clock had forgotten to go off.

I was late.

Again.

I hurriedly shook off the covers, and got dressed.

When I reached the high school, first period had already started. I stopped  at the main office to get a late slip. When I entered the office, there were already people in line, so I had to wait another hour until I could get the late pass.

When it was my turn, the woman at the desk gave me a late slip and told me to go to room 245 for detention after school, as this was the tenth time I was late.

The day past in a blur, and to soon I was sitting in a desk in the detention room. Observing the room I noticed that I was the only one in here so far and others had yet to arrive.

I waited half an hour in the room and still no one had yet to arrive. I had just decided to look around for signs of people when the wall started glowing. The next thing that happened took me so by surprise I had no time to react.

Glowing strands of light came out of the wall and attached themselves to me, pulling me into the wall. I looked behind me into my classroom, in time to see the door open and the startled faces of my classmates.

That was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.