Love at last..

Shouta has had a very stressful month partially due to the fact he was extremely frustrated with his long time partner. Why you ask?, because said partner had drunkenly convinced and equally drunk shouta to get a piercing, A dick piercing to be exact.

He had to wait for the piercing to heal before he could do anything so he refused to let his partner near him for the entire month, it was killing him. Sure he didn't have an extremely high sex drive but he still had sex fairly often and right now he was extremely sexually frustrated having not touched himself in a while as well.

When the month was up however he couldn't wait any longer, he couldn't avoid it anymore. So after his partner had left for work he tugged off his pants and underwear before laying on the couch. Then he set to work, wrapping his long pale fingers are his cock and slowly pumping it until it began to rise. He let out soft grunts and moans, speeding up as he began to imagine his partner on top of him and his eyes fluttered shut to get a better image. His other hand moved down to fondle his balls as he felt himself start to get closer " Shit~ " he muttered biting his lip

He was so focused on the image of his lover he hadn't even heard the door open.
Hizashi had walked back inside since he forgot his phone and froze at the sight, he had gone the month without touching Shouta at all and it drove him crazy.

Without hesitation, he moved closer and carefully licked the precum collecting at the tip of his cock. His own tongue piercing a bit cold to Shouta's warm skin.

"Having fun without me? How cruel~ you know I can rock your world baby~"

Shouta let out a soft moan at the feeling of his tongue piercing against his now much more sensitive cock, he opened his eyes and glared at his husband " To bad, your the reason I had to wait so long to even jerk off " he muttered speeding up a bit and letting his head fall back again

" But if you want... " he muttered smirking " You can put that pretty mouth to work as an apology~ "

"Yeah but it'll be worth it~" He grins, getting comfortable before giving him a long and slow teasing lick up his length. His tongue piercing making a small sound when it hits the metal of Shouta's piercing.

"I'll show you just how sorry I am baby~" eagerly taking Shouta's length down his throat, he hums softly and used his quirk to cause vibrations. Though with both of them having metal piercings he had an idea.

His hand fell away and he bit his lip to hold back a soft moan as the man Licked up his cock, he definitely wasn't mad at how sensitive his tip had become. but he was definitely surprised at how horny he was after just a month.

" Good... You s-should be sorry.. It was uncomfortable for a long time! " he exclaimed before he was cut off by his own moan, the man hadn't been prepared for him to take him down his throat like that and how much more intense the vibrations felt like this. " S-shit~ "

Hizashi grins, pressing his tongue piercing to Shouta's before causing much more intense vibrations to hit the metal in his mouth. Glancing up at shouta he swallows around him and practically purrs.

His bright green eyes watching his husband's reactions as he comes undone just from Hizashi's mouth.

Shouta instantly let out a string of loud moans hands moving down to grip the blondes long hair as he bucked into his mouth. " S-Shit!, fuck that feels... Am-Amazing~ " he moaned out cock twitching as he got closer to his release.

The blonde purrs around him, bobbing his head to stimulate him while using his quirk to stimulate the new piercing in him.

He moaned soon hitting his climax and cumming down the mans throat. " Fuck!~ Zashi!~"

He hums, swallowing around him before pulling away. "Delicious~"

He blushed " damn.. Your always so hot when you do that.."

He blushed. "I try~" He nuzzles into him.

He blushes " god.. You were right.. That's fun~ "

He chuckles, kissing him softly. "See it was totally worth the wait~"

He blushed " whatever... Damn brat "

He grins. "You love me~"

TO BE CONTINUED?