Am I..... Insane...?

**WARNING MAY BE TRIGGERING!!!!**

When Clark got home, the feeling in his gut occurred again. He had the desire to cause harm, but he didn't want to hurt anyone else. He walked into his bathroom and locked the door. Walking over to the shower and grabbing a razor, he sits down with his back against the door, he held it to his skin. One cut. Two. Then three. The blood was amusing. Playing a game across his skin. He stood up and clean off his arm, cringing at the stinging of the cuts under the hot water. He looked in the mirror, letting a few more tears fall. "Why...? .....Why.........?" He whimpered. The doorbell rang. He wiped his eyes and slowly walked to answer it. He opened the door, and saw Jessica, looking down, he whispers "come in." She walked in and he closed the door being them. "Clark... Im sorr-" Clark cut her off. "Don't be. I never meant much anyways." "That's not true!" She raised her voice making Clark freeze. "Why should I believe you?? You made me feel like I've lost something I never even had... It isn't my fault this time Jessica..." He said in disbelief. "You cannot save what you have already broken. Now are we doing this project or what?" He asked. "No. I made it all up, to come over and see you." Jessica exclaimed. "Why?! Haven't you don't enough?!" Clark said nudging Jessica out the door. "Just go..." He said letting tears flow free. He slammed the door behind her. And ran into his room. "I don't wanna have to live like this... I don't end to live at all..." He thought. "She said she would never leave me. We were bulletproof... Together. Im not bulletproof anymore though." He said, now sobbing.