leaked video

(miss williams outfit above ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️)

her quick, panicked footsteps echoed down the hallway as she sprinted down it hurriedly. miss williams couldnt believe she was about to be late!!

  daddy-- i mean mr home would be furious!!!!! she thought

outside. the wild year 7s screamed and laughed like monkeys. miss williams couldn't stand them but, she had to admit, some of them were hot. but she knew she'd be fired for telling anyone that. 

finally, she reached the end of the hallway and the wild year 7s were louder. they all laughed and pointed at miss williams but she had no idea why. 

"QUIET YOU BRATS" miss williams shouted but the students just laughed. 

miss williams dropped to her knees and cried as cameras flashed in her eyes. they were all recording her crying!! 

suddenly, a wave of courage washed over miss williams and she stood up and began to sing. 

"Like a small boat On the ocean Sending big waves Into motion Like how a single word Can make a heart open I might only have one match But I can make an explosion And all those things I didn't say Wrecking balls inside my brain I will scream them loud tonight Can you hear my voice this time? This is my fight song Take back my life song Prove I'm alright song My power's turned on Starting right now I'll be strong I'll play my fight song And I don't really care if nobody else believes 'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep Everybody's worried about me In too deep Say I'm in too deep (in too deep) And it's been two years I miss my home But there's a fire burning in my bones Still believe Yeah, I still believe And all those things I didn't say Wrecking balls inside my brain I will scream them loud tonight Can you hear my voice this time? This is my fight song Take back my life song Prove I'm alright song My power's turned on Starting right now I'll be strong I'll play my fight song And I don't really care if nobody else believes 'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me A lot of fight left in me Like a small boat On the ocean Sending big waves Into motion Like how a single word Can make a heart open I might only have one match But I can make an explosion This is my fight song Take back my life song Prove I'm alright song My power's turned on Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong) I'll play my fight song And I don't really care if nobody else believes 'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me Know I've still got a lot of fight left in me!!!!!!!!!" miss williams sung in her beautiful voice that made all of the birds stop chirping and made the room go silent. 

suddenly, the door opened and mr home and mr feet ran out. 

"you have a beautiful voice!" mr feet said.

"you should go on xfactor!" mr home siad.

miss williams kissed them both in front of the students.

out of nowhere the students started taking out their lunch and throwing it at the teachers. 

"stop!" miss williams screamed as she had a tantrum like a toddler. "no voice!!! stwop it!!!" she fell to the ground sobbing and shaking as she clung onto mr homes leg and continued to be a stroppy baby having a tantrum and screaming "no voice!!!!!!!!"

eli's huge tomato landed in her face and felix and the whole school laughed as the tomato splatted all across her ugly granny clothes. 

footsteps suddenly came down the corridor and all of the students stopped throwing when they spotted who it was.

miss annoyingasf, the drama teacher. everyone hated miss annoyingasf so when she stepped out of the corridor and into the playground they all started throwing food at her instead. a huge mouldy yoghurt with lumps and chunks in flew onto her and she screamed and everyone laughed so hard she died of embarrassment on the spot.

all of the students were so happy that miss annoyingasf was gone. because she was annoying asf.