TWENTY THREE

Ezekiel's POV

"Oh you're finally awake. For a second there i thought my men had killed you" she said and I would recognize that voice from anywhere. My head was pounding and my arms felt like jelly, more like paralyzed for they were the only thing holding me up. I lifted my eyes to look forward but the room was dark and cold. But then again I realized I was naked.

"Isn't That What you would have wanted."I said in an exhausted cracking voice.

"God and where's the fun in that darling." She said and I heard sounds of her heels as they hit the ground while she walked but couldn't exactly make out were they were coming from until I saw her face in front of me and that's when I noticed there was a spotlight on me which is why the rest of the room was dark to me...also the fact that there were no lights in the rest of the room. My brain sure is working slower than usual. I think it's the hit I took to the head that's causing it.

"I take it you missed me." I mused trying to stir trouble and probably death for myself too

"Remember what I said to you?" She asked caressing my face

"I don't know. You said a lot of things to me most of which I'd choose not to remember right now." That's when she smiled

"You think you're being clever huh!" She said and it sounded more like a threat than a rhetorical statement

"I don't know. You tell me." I mirrored the smile on her face and that's when I saw her look to her side and before I could even entirely look in the same direction I felt a hard blow to my ribs and right away another to my stomach and another one to my jaw and God knows those things hurt like a bitch. I started tasting blood inside my mouth and I wasn't even sure if it came from within or just the single blow I got to my jaw.

"Might wanna keep your thoughts to yourself. Here. I make the rules....thank you." She thanked the man who had hit me and then went on saying

"Does anything look familiar to you?" She asked and I kept my mouth shut

"Hmmmm?" She hummed But I just kept staring at her. She lifted her hand and slapped me across the face and frankly speaking,  That might be the hardest slap I've ever suffered my entire life too. I don't know what these people are feeding on but I surely need it after this...if I don't die.

"ANSWER ME." She screamed in my face and I replied saying

"But I thought I was to keep my thoughts to myself....You know I don't think you understand this bdsm thing all too well. You should have asked for pointers. I might be bad at following orders though it's been long but I have this incredible boyfriend of mine not sure if you've met him, he's Aiden. He is heaven se..." I was interrupted by another slap on the same cheek but this time she used the backside of her hand. She was breathing hard and her eyes were blood shot like she was about to cry and before I felt any pity for her, she grabbed my neck and came in close to me and said.

"You are going to regret having ever met me or my husband." Wait you guys are still married? I said to myself not sure if it would be a good idea to get her any more angrier than she already is. She then let go and stepped back and smiled again like a psychopath and said

"Remember that night when you introduced me into your world with my Aiden? Well I tried to recreate that moment I hope I nailed it and since I didn't have fun. I made sure that you'll have fun," and as she said all that I got an epiphany. The arms and the legs tying. This is the exact position I put her in on the day I called her out. I'm actually impressed