TWO

Months ago

Aiden's POV

"These would be way better if they were more round and bigger" he whispered in my ear.

"You really sometimes wish that I'm a woman"he squinted his face and looked at the ceiling

"Mmmmmm wellllll" he said

"See this is exactly why I could never fall in love with you" I scoffed

"Why"

"Because you're such an ass" and he pushed himself back just enough to spank my ass real hard that I pushed up on my toes and hissed.

"I like yours...also I never wish for you to be a woman... I like you just like this...but you're very unappreciative" he said and walked to get his towel

"Oh yah why's that?" I asked turning around and folding my hands on my chest still naked.

"Because..." He said through the towel which he was using to dry his hair.

"I've not been with a girl since...I don't even know and you still don't even love me" he said the last part looking down at his towel while playing with it and making an adorable face.

"Come here" I said and he sluggishly walked to me his face still looking down.

"Look at me" I said and he looked up at my face so I cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer.

"I love you OK...but you didn't ask me to be your boyfriend...yet.."

"I thought it was obvious" he replied pouting

"Oh"

"And your wife...I really didn't know how to name what we are" he said

"Hmmm good point ...but I love you anyways"

"Really you mean it" he furrowed his eye brows

"Yah now stop making it seem like I'm your father and go put together some clothes for me to wear" and then he kissed my lips with a smile and he turned around to go and I spanked his ass harder than what he did with mine it even hurt my hand.

" now that's a good spank ...that you will pay for" he said and i chuckled while he stepped out.

---*----*-----*-----*----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*

Ezekiel's POV

"Hey I have to go somewhere... I'll be back soon" I heard Aiden say

"Where are you going?" I shouted but still looking at my phone doing pretty much nothing on it.

"I'm going to check out some things" now his voice was more pronounced since he was standing next to me I was almost startled by him. I looked up to him and indeed he was going out judging from the way he dressed.

"You don't even have businesses here"
I said putting my phone down.

"Exactly... I don't like it that I'm so middle and depend on you and I left all my businesses in USA and even if I still get the money and all...i mean why not...I get tired of staying at home all the time" he said.

"But I give you everything you want" I pulled him by his legs closer to me he almost lost his balance but held onto my shoulders for support.

"I know but..."

"Ok you don't even have friends here"

"Who said I didn't"

"Fine I'll introduce you to some of my people if that's what you really want" I said while standing up to go get dressed but he held me down by my shoulder and then bent down and whispered.